“Just so-so”

Cuisines: American
Description: next to Cabela's
Description: next to Cabela's
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went there around 10 pm and the place was empty. Food was not up to par- I think they use frozen fries and burgers.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Went to this restaurant with a guest in the middle of the afternoon on a Saturday. Restaurant was full - had to wait about 10-15 minutes. Waitress was great but told me that this facility did not accept Red Robin Rewards Card - she told me to go on line to get my rewards, from the receipt. Did accedpt my "Birthday" email from Red Robin of a Free Hamburger.
My guest complained to me that the size for his Tavern Double Burger was smaller than it had been in the past for the the price - it was not worth it.
My Birthday gift hamburg - I also believe was smaller than ones I purchased in the past but it was "free".
Service was outstanding. Food small size for cost.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

For $10.00 I want a big burger that I can't get just as good at Hardees. They had bottomless french fries, but I don't eat a lot of potatoes, I have a feeling my burger was so high$ because of the bottomless fries, so it should be either and option or the burger should be huge. and the soda was a few cents shy of $3.00. Again, probably and O.K. value if you drink 5 sodas but I do not. Next time I will drive down the street to Hardees and save some money.

1  Thank Edward W
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I like a burger once in a while. I don't eat them often so I look forward to a treat now and then. We usually stop here after a visit to Cabela's. We were seated right away, which was good because I was quite hungry. We ordered our drinks and placed our order. The server was very cheerful and attentive. We never had to wait long for anything we wanted. Sizable portions, huge burger done just the way I asked. My husband had a salad and it looked like a mountain. I like the mini computers on the table. It made things fast and easy. Since we were paying by card, we didn't even have to wait for her to bring the check. Just slide the card, slide the tip arrow, and pay. The server even came over to see if we had a problem using it, because she went to get our check and saw it was missing. When she looked at the table she saw the light was on and we were already paying. Nice overall experience.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We were shopping at Cabelas and decided to grab a burger. We have been to Red Robins in Orchard Park, NYand Newport News, VA several times and were never disappointed so being a chain-thought this would be a good choice. WRONG! Fist of all, they do not honor the Red Robin Loyalty Card. I ordered a patty melt with fries. I got 7 french fries with my burger. Now I realize it is unlimited fries but really--7 fries. I asked for more fries and received 12 in the next serving. I have never had too ask for more fries at any other Red Robin a s the fries you get with the burger is usually more than enough. The only positive to this visit was the restaurant was clean.

1  Thank armydadof2