“very tasty food and fun atmosphere”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Hamburg
Cuisines: American
Description: next to Cabela's
Description: next to Cabela's
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Food was prepared to order. Service was very friendly and quick. Ordered the Chilli Cheeseburger and the Patti Melt...delicious and as always great french fries...

There are newer reviews for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Let me start by saying, in general, I really do like the Red Robin Gourmet Burger Restaurants. I was REALLY excited when this one opened up closer to home. We waited a few months after they opened to get the initial operating experience under way and down pat. Well, that never really happened.
My family has been in there on 3 separate occassions this past year since their grand opening last summer and they just can't seem to get their act together simultaneously.
Food orders not correct, drinks made too strong (or too weak), burgers not prepared to specifications and fries not at all hot. Seemed like our food was sitting under the warmer lights for too long.
Now, that being said...we NEVER went during busy peak dinner times either. I have two smaller children so we plan accordingly. It was around the 3-5pm slow time so there's really no excuse for bad food.
Service was at times, very slow-- although most of the servers really did seem to care. I realize the cooking production is not their fault. We are not ones to point anything and everything out either. But amazingly, each time we visited, we had an average to below average visit. On the last visit, I considered speaking to the manager but again, with small, tired kids and a lengthy car ride home, I let it go.
I sincerely hope the RR's of Hamburg finds it's niche for efficient and friendly service coupled with good food at a great price.
When it does, we'll be back for one more go.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Service was excellent. The manager even made their rounds and checked on everyone. I found the quality of the food has declined. I ordered the Whiskey BBQ chicken salad and the chicken was not quite cooked as in the past. The onion dish was extremely salty. This was the same in another Red Robin. This is the salad I always ordered over the years. I would rather receive less quantity and better quality.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Delicious burgers, cooked just like we ordered. Service was great. The bus boys in particular are very friendly. Had the Penn State game on all the TVs. A good experience!

Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Stopped at this Res Robin because of a billboard on I-78 and at first it was a little difficult to find because of the lack of signage and the signage that does sit in front of it at the bottom of the hill. Once I found it though (it is right in front of cabelas) I was not disappointed. The staff was friendly and fast with the service. My meal was in front of me within ten minutes of entering the establishment. My server, the bartender Erica, was amazing with her service and easy in the eyes to boot! Will definitely stop again when hungry and traveling I-78.