“Good, but bring CASH”

JA Buffet
Ranked #36 of 48 Restaurants in Hamburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

As with most buffets, food is cold. Go for the wok 2 B sure U get hot food. No Senior discount. They display MC/Visa, but charge service charge to use it.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

WELL.. Looking at the fact they don't allow service dogs maybe i will think twice about eating here. We stopped on the way traveling. The food was good. But then we don't eat any meat or dairy. We stuck to the other foods and the custom hibachi section. I always like the hibachi.

They didn't have tofu and the guy by the grill asked if I would like them to make some in the back for me. The trouble with that is the tofu would have been done way after my food was ready.
It would be nice to have a tofu option!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Have eaten here a few times and I've never been impressed. The food is always cold, and the latest article in the local paper has me angry. They were cited for refusing to allow a clearly marked service dog into their restaurant. This dog was owned by a disabled veteran. There is something to be said about a business that does not listen to the laws. Also, look up their past health violations.

1  Thank Anastasia Z
Reviewed April 3, 2012

When they moved to Tilden Square and started brand new...a feast for hungry people. Moderately priced.

2  Thank sue w
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I eat hear all the time great food and friendly people worth trying

1  Thank gmorganHamburg

Been to JA Buffet? Share your experiences!