“GREAT STEAK AND SERVICE”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #9 of 47 Restaurants in Hamburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
West Pittston, Pennsylvania
“GREAT STEAK AND SERVICE”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Clean, excellent service and food. I ordered the delmonico, med. rare and was not disappointed. I am very picky when it comes to ordering steak out and this was great. When the server came to the table with our order, she immediately asked us to cut into our steak to confirm it was done to our satisfaction. Impressive!!

• Visited February 2012

Schuylkill Haven, PA
“a good chain steakhouse”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Logan's is a chain restaurant which serves steaks, the steaks are well cooked and seasoned. the service is really good. they have lots of great appetizers.

reading, PA
“Not worth the money”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Went there for the first time last month and did not like it then but had coupons so we thought we'd give it another shot. Well, our first impressions were right. The menu was limited, the food was well below average (in presentation and taste), and was pricey for the limited amount of food you receive. The service was average and the atmosphere was not impressive. I am not a picky eater by any means but there is nothing positive I can say about this place.

• Visited January 2012
Canuck in Idaho
“Skip it”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Logan’s serves really, really mediocre food. I definitely will not seek any location of this chain restaurant out a second time

Visited August 2011
Denver, Colorado
“Good burger and good overall experience”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I wouldn't say this place is special but it's definitely worth visiting if you are around (It's definitely not a place you would drive to get to from a distance).
I had one of the burgers. It was surprisingly good. The sweet potato fries were crispy and very tasty too. I also had Sam Adams on tap which was fresh and cold.
I like that fact that they don't go overboard with the menu. You get a few options in every category and it seems very focused. for example, you have three types of burgers unlike other places which give you 8 options which eventually confuse you rather than help you make a choice.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank mango1908

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!