“Miss the brunch? Miss a treasure!”
Review of William Penn Inn

William Penn Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Gwynedd
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Miss the brunch? Miss a treasure!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the great brunches in the area. You can't possibly eat everything available. The beauty of this delectable array is that you cannot go wrong with any selection. From the traditional breakfast items to the more standard "lunch" selections to the desserts, everything is top rate. Service could not be more comforting and pleasureable. Great place for special occasions, but go there anytime and you will not be disappointed. Make reservations, it's that popular.

Visited April 2013

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
“First Class Restaurant”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is an excellent restaurant. We go there for a lot of special occasions. You do need reservations since they are always full up. Service and food are both very good. Forget the Key Lime Pie, we did not like it.

• Visited April 2013
Philadelphia, PA
“THE "big meal" restaurant in the northern suburbs”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I had dinner for a "milestone" birthday at the William Penn Inn, and it did not disappoint. Our server, Sharon, could not have been more attentive, and took particular concern for my food allergies. My wife's lobster was far larger than she could eat, and my orange glazed salmon was excellent - we were so full that my wife even passed on the dessert tray. When Sharon asked about my meal, I simply showed her my clean plate - I ate every morsel, and used the glaze on my vegetable and baked potato. Our family gives us gift certificates each year for this restaurant, and they will never go to waste. (As a bonus, we saw good friends eating a quick meal in the bar area; they live nearby, and enjoy the piano bar ambiance for dinner.)

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank sgrstan
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Mixed Review”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Most of the time we have dined there it was satisfactory but recently my wife's Seafood combination was dry and disappointing especially due to the prices they charge. Now my dinner was great. I had a marvelous Prime Rib end cut which was perfect. There were six of us at dinner and although the Restaurant was crowded the service was adequate. Their reputation is slowly deteriorating.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Italo V
19454
“Elegant dining”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We live near here and love the Thursday night buffett in the Tavern. We go at least once a month sometimes more. This is the most elgant in our area

Visited March 2013

Been to William Penn Inn? Share your experiences!