“Top-notch hospitality”

Ranked #1 of 3 Grove City B&B and Inns
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Top-notch hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

This house has character + and the reception and options for guests are terrific. I was warmly greeted, had a choice of great rooms, and found the personalized snack delicious. I chose the North Atlantic room, and enjoyed its character. Nice quiet neighborhood walking distance from the downtown, and not far from the Interstate. Highly recommend!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jeff B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Waxhaw, North Carolina, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

What a great place to stay!
Everything comfortable, welcoming and relaxing.
Rooms and beds, excellent.
Food, excellent.
Cleanliness, excellent.
Decor and situation, charming.
Host, helpful and accomodating.
Grove City's jewel of hospitality.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Middletown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

This was my first experience with a B&B. My fear is that Terra Nova set too high of the bar for others to follow! The property is both charming and immaculate and Ryan is a wonderful host. When I arrived, he gave a tour, pointing out the all the snack and drink options on the main floor, along with books and games for guest use. Upstairs, as other guests have noted, is a stocked refrigerator with water, sodas and juices. There was also a beautiful fruit and cheese plate with my name on it, plus a very decadent chocolate torte that was worth the calorie splurge! Have coffee and tea available right outside of the room was much appreciated, especially in the morning. I stayed in the Rose Room. The bed was very comfortable, the linens and towels, an excellent quality, as are the toiletries. Ryan showed us the other rooms as well...all are lovely. Because the purpose of this trip was an overnight visit for my son to Grove City College, Ryan made sure we know exactly how to find the building we were looking for and gave us brochures for the college. Breakfast the next morning was outstanding, beautifully presented. What topped this trip for me was Ryan's offer for my son and I to come back and relax in the common areas should we have a break in our day's activities.Altogether,outstanding. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Kitchener, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Over the years we have stayed at a number of B&B(s). This one ranks close to the top of our list. The owner was very welcoming, accommodating and anxious to please. Our room and bathroom were spotless. The king size mattress contributed to restful sleep after a long drive. There were three choices for breakfast. Our breakfast was nourishing and plentiful. Our stay at Terra Nova was an enjoyable and relaxing experience. Thanks, Ryan, Molly and the kids.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stayed at Terra Nova from March 25-27, 2013, and I have to say it was a great experience. The owners knock themselves out with attention to detail. Clean room, great service, thoughtful approach. I was staying for business, so I was up and out very early each morning...too early for traditional breakfast, so I cant comment on that. I trust other reviews on breakfast quality, and if everything else is top-notch, I'm certain that is too. But, no worries, a to-go breakfast bag with fresh pastry, fruit and a drink was ready to go each day. A fruit and cheese tray (with chocolate bar, I might add) was waiting each evening. OK, now I'm digging really deep to think of something critical or constructive to say.......ok, this is it...the TV was pretty small. And...who cares? I had it on for 30 min each day to listen to the news while I was getting ready to leave for the day. BUT, they had Netflix and a pile of great DVDs in addition to cable. Again, attention to detail.

All in all, this place was great. Rest assured, next biz trip to Grove City will NOT be at a chain hotel next to the interstate......

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stayed at the Terra Nova house during a college tour with our two oldest girls. Based on other tripadvisor reviews, we knew what to expect regarding wonderful little extras like a stocked fridge, coffee and tea, a delicious brownie and more. We were not disappointed! The rooms were comfortable and clean. Ryan, the inn keeper, was pleasant, helpful and friendly. We enjoyed an evening of snacks and games with our girls in the common areas and then Netflix movies in our rooms. Breakfast was fantastic...so good that the girls took photos of our food. We can recommend this B&B and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Aspen, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Pittsburgh, what are you waiting for. Get out of the city and enjoy!

The room was beautifully done and appointed with antiques and cohesive character. (Rose room on the site). We felt like we were staying in the home of good friends. You've read about the treats and amenities - and the breakfast was wow! I had a savory egg dish that was delicious and my daughter relished every bite of her waffles with fruit (we stole bites from each other). There was plenty of both.

Coffee, tea, hot chocolate are everywhere you need them. The sitting room is home comfy, and the dining room is intimate and quaint. I feel that Terra Nova House is the quintessential B&B. If I didn't live in Colorado I'd re-treat myself once a month. We have one of the top hotels in Aspen, and Terra Nova has that kind of focus - customer, customer, customer!

The hosts, Ryan and Molly are devoted to their guests and it shows in every thing they do.

Room Tip: I saw every room - they are all done well, but the light feeling of the Rose Room will be my favorit...