“Quick bite for lunch”

Add it.
Charley's Grilled Subs
Ranked #2 of 4 Quick Bites in Grove City
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Decided to give the place a try for lunch, Wife liked her sub (chicken special) I had the steak. We both agreed they both were pretty good. Price I thought was a little high, but not outrageous. Would recommend to others.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

I visited around 4 PM. They weren’t busy at all. I ordered a cheesesteak and it was delicious. The bread was soft and the toppings were fresh. I also liked that it was prepared in front of me. Great place to eat for lunch when you are shopping the outlets!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

One of the fastest of the chain I’ve ever been to. Staff is friendly and service was amazingly fast. Subs were outstanding and fries were fresh.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed December 5, 2017

There are more selection and freshly made right in front of your eyes.

We picked the chicken sub combo and superbly delicious.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

Everyone in the family loved the Philly sandwiches, some of us ate here multiple times on our trip. We really wish they'd come to Toronto so we were able to get them on regular basis and not have to travel so far. Anytime we go on a shopping trip in the States we'll be looking to see if there is a location near by.

Date of visit: August 2017