“I found my Italian grandmother”

Nonni's Corner Trattoria
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Winter Hours - Open Wednesday-Saturday. Closed Sunday-Tuesday. Call for private parties and catering! Serving outstanding authentic Southern Italian cuisine in our elegant atmosphere. Enjoy delectable desserts, rich espressos and cappuccinos, and a fine selection of wines, beers, and spirits. Featuring live weekend entertainment. Dine in or carry out. See us for all your catering needs. Located in the heart of Downtown Grove City, Pa. Come Dine with Nonni Today!
New York City, New York
“I found my Italian grandmother”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

She is running this charming restaurant in the middle of nowhere a few miles off of I80. Delicious traditional Italian - the chicken parm is indeed the bomb - and my husband declared the lasagna the best he's ever had in a restaurant. Considering we live in Manhattan surrounded by excellent restaurants, thats says a lot. Truly worth a visit!

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Kara1844

Parma, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Parent's weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

We have eaten at Nonni's 4 times now and NEVER been disappointed in the food. Great marinara sauce, the chicken cacciatore is one of the best my husband has ever had. Generous portions also. Met the owner for the first time on parent's weekend and he was very gracious since we did not have a reservation. Definitely the best place to eat in Grove City. Don't miss the homemade gelato for dessert.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Michelle2014
Ontario, Canada
“Not Fine Italian Dining”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

After being seated, we waited almost 10 mins for someone to even bring a menu to the table. This is a very small restaurant with less than 20 tables. The wait staff was very pleasant but the food was below par. We ordered the clams and pasta which tasted very fishy. Not pleasant at all. We reordered and found the subsequent dishes to be lacking in taste and the pasta not properly cooked.
I would not recommend this restaurant.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Photochic18
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Chicken parm is the bomb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

The chicken parm pleases every time. It's cool that the family is always around. You really see that it is a family run restaurant. The option to eat outside is nice. A lovely gem in Grove City. Don't care for the live band in such a small place.

• Visited November 2012
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Bring your patience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

The food is very good. The traditional marinara sauce is one of the best I have ever had from a restaurant. My husband, the picky eater, liked the food as well.

*NOTE*
If you are an impatient person, do not eat here. The pasta is cooked per order and it does take a while. On a moderately busy evening we waited over an hour for our food...totally worth it though since I was dying for their meatballs!

• Visited April 2013