“The best little Italian restaurant!”

Nonni's Corner Trattoria
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Serving outstanding authentic Southern Italian cuisine in our elegant atmosphere. Enjoy our family's cuisine, our house-made pastas, our delectable desserts, and a fine selection of wines and spirits. Call for private parties and catering! We sell our house-made pasta by the pound and our wonderful sauces by the quart. Order from our full line of baked goods. We also offer charcuterie from the Pittsburgh Strip! Located in the heart of Downtown Grove City, Pa. Come Dine with Nonni Today!
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Nonni is a sweet hostess. The food is spectacular. The service staff are attentive and welcoming. The music is authentic. This is just an all around superb restaurant!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

The food was excellent, as was the service and the price! The owner came to our table and introduced herself. She was delightful! I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank mathwizzz
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Nonni's is a great place for a quiet dinner-yummy Italian food. The gelatto for dessert was the best!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

The food was great! The portions were HUGE! We ended up taking half our food home with us! Well worth the price! Such a quaint atmosphere! Will definitely go back again!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

As a local "Grover" I try to frequent Nonni's as much as I can. When dining out, Nonni's is usually where I end up. This restaurant is so quaint and charming. Nonni is wonderful, as is her sauce, Camille, is an amazing pastry chef, and the owner David is so welcoming. It's a perfect Norman Rockwell inspired family- Italian style!
I could go on and on about how I love it here. But let me skip to the need to know. It's a very small restaurants so make a reservation. Get the salad with house dressing. I don't know what it is, but it's wonderful. I think it's just oil and vinegar but it tastes amazing. The soups are good. I never had minestrone like this before, with a pea base. But I love it. I love the sauce. So I try to get something with sauce whether it be penne, stuffed shells, or ravioli. The sandwiches are huge as are most of the portions. The desserts are great. I love the Carmel Apple Pie. Yummy.
I went there for breakfast on a Saturday morning. Best pancakes I have ever eaten.
The menu is small which I appreciate. I don't like restaurants that serve up a novel for a menu. However, I would love to try Nonni's pizza. Every Italian chef has a pizza recipe. Nonni, what is yours?
Another thing I would like to see happen is homemade pasta. Though the pasta is good, it's from a box. I know making homemade pasta is not always cost effective. However, it would be interesting to see them try it out in a daily special.
All in all, I try to come here at least once every two weeks. It's definitely worth it and you get a lot for your money.