“Clean and friendly”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Very clean and very nice people, and great food. My wife and I eat quite often. Some of my favorites are, the pot roast sandwich, there fish sandwich is really good. And there macaroni and meatballs are also very good. And a must try is there all freshly made deserts. Can't say enough for there value.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Love the soup/salad bar. Great selection and good price. And if you travel with someone who has celiacs this is the place for you....everything suitable on the menus is clearly marked as celiac friendly.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

YES. I went there over a year ago with family . My wife and I ordered a burger. What came out was a circular piece of meat on a bun. They did not ask or bring until we wanted mustard, ketchup, onions lettuce, tomato. You get the idea. The burger was tasteless. Never went back again

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We loved the soup and salad bar and also came back later for a pie to take back to our camp site for a later dinner. Only $10.99 for a whole Oreo Cream Pie. The staff was so courteous here.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

When you are hungry and it is late, you give thanks for Eat n' Park and get off your high horse. Yeah, some fancy restaurant may be "better" but are they there for you when you want a pot roast sandwich at midnight? Didn't think so. Is what it is, but what it is is great.

1  Thank Eric H