“Nic e lunch!!”

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2018

Went in for lunch on my Birthday while shopping at the outlets. Good food, good service! Would definitely go back!!

Reviewed September 10, 2018

This is one of the worst places we have eaten at in awhile. First time (and last). I don't go into a restaurant wanting to dislike it, on the contrary, I have expectations of a nice meal and a pleasant time. The service was OK, not bad at all, but man, the food was gawd-awful. One ordered the Smithfield Market Steak Salad, another the Cranberry Chicken Salad and the third ordered the Chipotle Turkey Wrap. Both salads were edible and that is the best I can say. And they were only edible because we were starving. Not the freshest, nor with good flavor. The chicken, one large disc thrown on my chicken salad, was a flavorless piece of chewy rubber, I am cringing now at the memory of it. There was not even an an attempt to mix the salads up or even present them to look attractive. Think of your 4 year old helping out in the kitchen and throwing it together. The wrap sandwich was left mostly uneaten, again, not good. The beer was served on the warm side in room temp mugs. Not good. Don't go here. Really, I mean it, don't go.

1  Thank LMJST
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Food had mixed reviews from the family, the staff is friendly, it took forever to get our food. After a long day at the outlets we just wanted a nice dinner before we hit the road. We waited 45 minutes for our food. Honestly the steak salad was delicious, the castle club was not good, the pizza and the grilled cheese were ok.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank jp14304
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Arrived here after a horrible experience at TimberCreek and we met amazing bar staff and great food. Hard working staff with great pub cuisine. Thanks.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We ate at this restaurant for the convenience. It was walking distance from our hotel, towneplace suites and we had a coupon. The staff was very friendly and we got seated right away. The specials were explained and our order taken. The food was hot when we received it and tasty, I just felt it was over salted. I had chicken and it was moist with a pico de galo over it. The chicken was just too salty. The only other criticism I would have is that I felt rushed. Once the waitress realized I was not going to eat my chicken, she offered to bring a box which was fine except she also brought the bill and my son was still eating. She came by twice to take the payment even though I just wanted to sit and enjoy my drink I felt compelled to pay. Once she brought the payment back, she cleared the table and we left. This was early evening with no lineups so I am not sure why the rush. Overall I would come back but try something different to eat.

Date of visit: August 2018