“Nice atmosphere, good service”
Review of Elephant & Castle

Elephant & Castle
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Sat at the bar, but had great service. Relatively good priced drinks, always good. Good salad and great entree'. Will be back.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

If you are really hungry then this is the place for you. The service s good and the portions are huge.

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Ok. I love pubs. Love them. So, trying a chain is far from i call the normal. I had no hopes going in and none departing. The food humdrum the service needs work. I ordered the customary bangers n mash. What is with baked beans in it. I digress, not wowed by any means tho my son raved over the union jack burger. Me, meh.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

I visit several times a year and tend to get the salmon and the variety of salads--the steak salad is really nice!

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for dinner and we're pleasantly surprised. I had the French dip sandwich and my boyfriend had the meatloaf. Both were good as were the service and prices.