“Great Place to eat.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Elephant & Castle

Elephant & Castle
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“Great Place to eat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

Don't miss this place. We tried and were impressed with everything.
The food was great; Well cooked and presented.
The staff is also pretty good.

Visited August 2014

Brampton, Canada
“great English style food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

place was very busy but we were still seated on arrival. Good selection of English style meals along with some traditional meals. Service was fast and the food was hot when served. Try one of their desserts they have and be prepared to share because the size is larger than normal. Excellent selection of beers. It can be very noisy but if it wasn't then it would not be a pub in atmosphere.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Fergus
“Everything goes with a Newcastle”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

We had to 30 minutes to be seated otherwise this the staff were friendly and service was fast. Our table ordered the pot pie, quiche, bangers and mash, irish stew and fish and chips .... All great pub fair. The local hotel gave us a discount card which was an added bonus.

Henrietta, New York
“good menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

This was across the street from our hotel and the "theme" was interesting to us to try. They are a English inspired pub and we were a little disappointed that the beer selection did not reflect that, so we had regular beer from here. The menu was good with alot of variety and we tried two of the English dishes and they were good. The atmosphere was nice and the service was good. I would eat at one of these restaurants again.

• Visited August 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Nice change”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

I decided to try this place out based on some rave reviews this restaurant received from my family. I was not disappointed. I tried the Yorkshire Pudding. It was so good, with the exception that it could've used a little more gravy. My brother got the ranch bacon pizza which I tried. It was up there with some of the best pizzas I've had. And my mom went with the simple club sandwich which was hands down the best club I have ever had. We will definitely be returning on our next trip!