“Delicious!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Trenton, Canada
“Delicious!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Yorkshire Beef, fish and chips both were very good, also had the chips with spicy dip for appetizer. Bloody Mary with bacon was very tasty. Would recommend.

Visited March 2014

Guelph, Canada
“Slooow service”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Dropped in for lunch and it took over 40 minutes to have my order taken. All told over 1.5 hours for the food. Food was okay but I did not want to spend so long waiting for it.

Visited March 2014
Burlington, Canada
“Great Pub Grub!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

The Elephant & Castle is nothing fancy. It has a very good casual pub atmosphere with great pub food at good prices.
We started with a crab dip that was tasty. I had the Roast Beef Stuffed Yorkshire and my wife had the perogies and added steak. Both were fantastic. There was a great selection of beers from near and far to choose from. I tried a couple of the $3 pint specials. Both were good. For dessert, we split a peanut butter, chocolate concoction that was devine!
Reasonable bill and good service. We were staying at the Best Western across the street and got a 10% discount when we showed our room card. I will return on our next shopping trip to Grove City.

• Visited March 2014
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We always love going to the Grove City Outlets for and to Volant witch is not to far away, We usually eat something small since were shopping and always wanted to try the Elephant Castle. So we did and I must say the food was delicious and good sized portions de didn't leave hungry that's for sure . I'm glad we tried this restaurant and will be back the next time we head that way again!

• Visited March 2014
Mobile, Alabama
“YUCK - hostess is touching all the silverware and napkins w/ dirty hands!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Ok - yes, I may be called by some a germ-a-phob -but, honestly, why would this restaurant owner (manager) think it would be OK or slightly sanitary for the hostess who is handling pens to write down names, answering the phones and handing out the pagers to stand there in her "spare" time and wrap up clean silverware into napkins with her DIRTY hands!? UNBELIEVABLE. I am seriously contemplating turning them into the health dept. That can't be an acceptable policy? I mean, yes, I know it happens people don't wash hands and when you eat out you take your chances.
So, our food was average - my meal - meatloaf sandwich - had gross mushrooms on it w/ a rubbery texture while my husbands Mexican burger rocked his world! My son enjoyed his mini corn dogs and fries which came w/ a mini brownie and a drink for almost $7. It should have been like $5, there was only a handful of fries and 5 mini dogs - nugget size.
Service was friendly.
We had an entertainment coupon which allowed us one free meal. Nice deal.
I am really bummed about the lack of sanitation however...

• Visited February 2014