“Chicken Salad Sub and The Barron Liverwurst on Rye with Coleslaw and Collard Greeens!”
Review of I84 Country Deli

I84 Country Deli
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Greentown
Cuisines: Barbecue, Italian
Description: I84 country deli , is has the best Cheese steak and Burgers in Pa. Our Country Store has has unique souvenirs to remember your beautiful time at Lake Wallenpaupack and Milford PA. From key chains, t-shirts, mugs, coasters, pottery, signs, pillows, bags and much more.
Hawley, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Had a huge chicken salad sub on special at the 84 Country Deli, they had a car show that day, July 19th. Dad had the liverwurst "The Barron" on rye bread with mustard and onion. The coleslaw homemade and fresh, went around the side for some homemade collard greens, delicious!, from the Pickled Pig BBQ and tried the new Portuguese coffee, iced cappuccinos, best I have had here in Pennsylvania. The music DJ-ed for the Car Show was great, some cool new gift items for the family in the 84 Country Store. Families having fun and neighbors working and eating looking at the scenic views of the surrounding hillside on a nice day. It does not get better than this on a weekend at the Poconos!

• Visited July 2014