“Good except for one thing.”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Greensburg
Greensburg
“Good except for one thing.”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

The service and congeniality of the staff was great and the room was very good. However, I left a balck sport coat in my room. I have called three times to speak to housecleaning about sending it to me and I have received no response. I know I left it but I need it and would like to get it back if possible.
Thanks,
John Kingsley

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

DavidCantand0, General Manager at Ramada Greensburg Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Guest John K:

Thank you for being our guest and for posting your review on TripAdvisor.com. I am happy to report that our executive housekeeper found your jacket and put it under lock and key. I will arrange to return it to you as soon as I have the address to which you would like it sent.

Thank you again for being our guests and we hope to have the privilege of serving you again in the future.

Most sincerely,

David Cantando
Ramada Greensburg Hotel and Conference Center

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We stayed here while attending a concert at the nearby Palace Theater.

Our room faced the inner pool/atrium. The room was mostly clean. There were some stains on the ottoman, and on the decorative bedspread at the foot of the bed. It was a handicapped room (didn't request/need) with a wheelchair-accessible shower. Using the shower conventionally caused the water to shoot right across the shower, over the small ledge, and across the bathroom floor I had to use 2 towels in addition to the floor towel to mop up all the water. The shower also had a slightly musty smell. Room 106.

Check-in was quick, The free breakfast was better than most with an omelette and waffle bar. We didn't use the pool or visit the lounge.

Some rooms down the hall were being renovated, which is good, but the jackhammer sound resonated through the walls but it wasn't during the evening or night.

Overall it served its purpose, and was a good value. If we were coming to this area again, my first preference would probably be one of the new hotels in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank DA_and_CA
DavidCantand0, General Manager at Ramada Greensburg Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Guests DA and CA:

Thank you for being our guests and for posting your review on TripAdvisor.com. I have gone to room 106 this morning with our executive housekeeper to follow up on your concerns. Sure enough there were some marks on the ottoman in the room which we treated with some stain remover.

The room attendant who cleaned the room after your departure may have removed the decorative throw for cleaning because we were not able to see stains on the decorative throw.

I apologize that you had to stay in room 106, which is a room equipped for folks who may be wheelchair bound. I have stayed in the room myself and while the shower is good for folks needing a roll-in shower, you do end up with some water on the bathroom floor.

I believe that you may have been in town for the Gordon Lightfoot concert. Our hotel and most of the area was sold out Saturday night because of a large international conference for the Episcopal Church at St. Vincent's College. Our front desk was not able to provide an alternative room for you to your liking because of our sold out status. Please accept my apologies.

If you do find yourself returning to our area, please contact me directly and allow me to make your reservations for you. I will be happy to do so and ensure that you are not given the same room.

We think that we provide a very good value for our guests. You will find that our rates can be 25%-50% lower than the newer hotels you write about on any given night. Additionally we are the only hotel in the area which provides a free, hot, cooked to order breakfast for our guests.

Most sincerely,

David Cantando
Ramada Greensburg Hotel and Conference Center
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greensburg
Hampton Inn Greensburg
Wingate by Wyndham Latrobe
Ramada Ligonier
Ramada Ligonier
#1 of 1 in Ligonier

Been to Ramada Greensburg Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!