“Always Solid.”
Review of Primanti Bros.

Primanti Bros.
Ranked #8 of 177 Restaurants in Greensburg
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Home of the Almost Famous Sandwich! Half Priced Happy Hour Every Day!
Reviewed June 27, 2014

If you are familiar with Primanti's you know that they are a burger/wings kind of place famous for the enormous sandwiches. This is my go to place in Greensburg when I am starving and hungry for this type of food. While the atmosphere, service and food aren't anything out of the ordinary, but I've never had a bad experience. I enjoy taking out of town visitors here because it's a local Pittsburgh type of thing and their "famous sandwiches" are unique and fun. It's not too expensive, and a double meat sandwich really fills up the tank. (Double meat is the way to go by the way. This is not a great vegetarian option. I only go when I'm feeling carnivorous.) I also got their wings to go one time and they were awesome.

There are newer reviews for Primanti Bros.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

My family and I went to Primanti Brothers in Greensburg for a late dinner. I haven't been to Primanti's in years, and never at this location. I wasn't impressed with the food, service or atmosphere. It was just ok, nothing special. Granted, this is a typical sports themed restaurant, but the TVs were so loud! I'm not old, but even I found them distracting. The food was ok, but on the greasy side. Our server was too busy cleaning the tables and floor to ask us if we needed anything. We had to call her over to get drink refills. Hopefully this was just an end of a long, busy day, and not an everyday occurrence. We love Primanti Brothers in Pittsburgh. We will probably not go back to the one in Greensburg.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

My wife and I like visiting here once every few months. The food is good, I like the buffalo chicken sandwich.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is where my dad picked to go for father's day! There is food is always good and we are never disappointed with that! And it was nice all the dads got a free sandwich that day which I thought was awesome! I always get there chili, fries with cheese and there white pizza, yum! And my boyfriend always get the turkey sandwich since they got rid of there meatball hoagie which sucks. The only complaint we had was the service. She was not very good, hardly came around..we needed refills and my boyfriend ended up drinking my water. Didn't even ask if we wanted to dessert or anything else just put our check down. And it probably took at least another 5 minutes to get her attention cause we needed them separated, which I dont think she was top happy about but it wasn't our fault. And when she came she pretty much slammed our check down on the table....not a very good waitress at all.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

If you want a sandwich with french fries, coleslaw, eggs, tomato, bacon, cheese, sour dough bread, ketchup, and mustard. The just stop on bye. However sometimes there's a wait for service.