“Not a Great Experience”

Eat'n Park
Ranked #103 of 181 Restaurants in Greensburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have been to Eat N Park many times when I am in the area. It appears to have really gone down hill. The hostess seemed like we were bothering her and the food was not good at all. We both had the buffet. The food was cold a the bacon looked uncooked. I tried to get the waitresses attention to see if she would microwave it, but she never came back to our table, never even refilled the coffee. Won't be coming back

1  Thank Maureen K

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stopped to eat before we hit the road to home, guess it was about 10/10:30, buffet was okay, no bacon and no fruit/ bowls but the fresh fruit was delicious !

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Never go into a place were u get good service from the waitress but when u ask to speak to a manager they come out with a attitude like you are bothering them.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We stayed at a near by hotel that didn't offer breakfast. Went early in the morning (7-730 AM) on Sunday before everyone came and did they ever come. Place was packed about an hour after we got there. My grandson and I got the buffet and my wife ordered off the menu. All was very good. They had a good variety of food, fresh fruit as well. It was $7-8 a plate(less on weekday), but worth it if you're hungry. My wife got an order of blueberry pancakes that she couldn't finish. Very convenient. The waitress could have been frendlier, but she was an adequate server.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Good selection of menu items and large salad bar. Service was good and free drink refills. Good value for the money