“Great Football View”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 28, 2013

If you want to watch Seton Hill University Football or Greensburg Salem High School Football, then this place offers a great spot for this.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Delicious, homemade Italian food entertain your taste buds. Seasonal menus challenge one to try new flavors.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I have dined at Sunset Cafe many times over the past few years. Last night's meal took a definite turn for the worse. Snarky, comments from the waitress aside, the Chicken Marsala was, in a word, terrible. Chicken had a hard, rubbery texture, much like a frozen patty that had been microwaved a few times too many. Brown Heinz gravy with mushrooms impersonating "Marsala" wine sauce. Two hours later I was doubled over the toilet at home, vomiting it up. Only plus of the evening...well, the coffee tasted OK. Note to owners: If your cost cutting efforts now include your the content of the meals you serve, kindly post a "Bio-Hazard" sign on the front door.

2  Thank Curt M
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have not lived in Gbg for 12 years, but every time I visit home I make sure I get Sunset pizza at least once. It is so good. Other food that I tried was all awesome. If this place ever closes I willbe very sad.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I hadn't been to this restaurant for a few years. Not for any reason other than I live about 30 minutes away. Myself and four other family members dined here for a Birthday celebration. We all had different pasta dishes. From start to finish great tasting food and super service.