I have dined at Sunset Cafe many times over the past few years. Last night's meal took a definite turn for the worse. Snarky, comments from the waitress aside, the Chicken Marsala was, in a word, terrible. Chicken had a hard, rubbery texture, much like a frozen patty that had been microwaved a few times too many. Brown Heinz gravy with mushrooms impersonating "Marsala" wine sauce. Two hours later I was doubled over the toilet at home, vomiting it up. Only plus of the evening...well, the coffee tasted OK. Note to owners: If your cost cutting efforts now include your the content of the meals you serve, kindly post a "Bio-Hazard" sign on the front door.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.