“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have not lived in Gbg for 12 years, but every time I visit home I make sure I get Sunset pizza at least once. It is so good. Other food that I tried was all awesome. If this place ever closes I willbe very sad.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I hadn't been to this restaurant for a few years. Not for any reason other than I live about 30 minutes away. Myself and four other family members dined here for a Birthday celebration. We all had different pasta dishes. From start to finish great tasting food and super service.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Try the walleye! This meal was very well presented - the walleye was served with a few mussels and seafood ravioli. It was almost too much food, but a very nice plate. I enjoyed it all very much. My husband was in the mood for pizza so he got one and we took most of it home for lunch the next day.

Our kids were both away for the week and we ate our several times this week. I have to say for what we got vs the price - this was the best in town!

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant has been an established business in Greensburg for many years. The owners appear to be updating its image with different menu items and renovations. The food is very good; great eggplant, delicious strip steak, and of course pizza. Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Visiting from Boston a family member brought us here. We were looking forward to some nice Italian food. We were not disappointed. The atmosphere was pleasant as were the staff. The menu was extensive with many dishes suited to any taste. Our food was served nice and warm and all of the ingredients were fresh. You can't go wrong here. Enjoy!