“Overcharged and lied too”
Review of Pizza Siena

Pizza Siena
Ranked #53 of 175 Restaurants in Greensburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Smithton, Pennsylvania
“Overcharged and lied too”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Our ladies group had our Christmas Party there and they charged 18% gratuity plus a 20% room charge. A member of our group had called beforehand to check and was told they would have to pay 20% fee. When they arrived they were informed they would have to pay the 20% plus 18%. Since the party was already scheduled we could not change the location. When management was informed all they did was offer 10% off pizza next time. Like any of us would want to return to their place ever again. Bad business Pizza Sienna!!

Visited December 2013

Jeannette, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Charged 38 % of my bill total for a Christmas Party. Bait & Switch?”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

My bill for a large pizza, salad and drink. came to $40. This is a very casual non-fancy, nothing to write home about sports bar/restaurant. A ladies group I'm a member of, recently booked a Christmas Party here and was told by the booking agent that there would be a 20% fee tacked to everyone's order covering the use of the room and the tip. Once we got there, they changed the story to: "You do realize that along with the 20%, you will also be charged an 18% gratuity." There were 35 of us. We couldn't exactly find another place last minute. So we stayed and paid through the nose. I always thought an 18% gratuity was for a nice, decent restaurant. Isn't it our choice anymore how much we tip based on quality of service? The wait staff was fine; they better be since we were gouged. Have no desire to go there again and will not.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank MARIE S
Greensburg, PA
“Really good pizza”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

This place has some very good pizza and a nice olace to sit and eat it. I would recomend this for a evening out.

• Visited November 2013
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gordon Ramsey would be having an aneurism!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

I ordered a grilled chicken salad and it arrived with reheated old chicken on it, you know that old chicken, almost "gamey" taste. I called and got a rude manager who agreed that the chicken was not cooked fresh but pre cooked in the morning then reheated as they need it. She told me they had "no fresh meat" so I will never order from there again. That's simply disgusting and unacceptable. Who wants old precooked food? How long does it take to grill a chicken breast?

• Visited September 2013
“Great white Pizza”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

If you want a very good pizza in Greensburg, PA. Then check out Pizza Siena . Their White Pizza is one of the best that I have had, dough is very light and no grease pouring out of it, just the right amount of garlic and cheeses. Also their sandwiches are top notch. They have both delivery and Dine-In, but do yourself a favor and Dine in, getting one of their pizza's straight from the oven is a true treat.

• Visited July 2013