“Peaceful Overnight Stay in a Convenient Location”

Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Greensburg
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This was a quick one night stay for business in Greensburg. I'm a Marriott member and this location met my expectations for a Courtyard. The gentleman at the front desk was a welcome HYSTERICAL interaction after a long day on the road. He made me smile with his banter and jokes and definitely woke me up! I was in room 328 - clean and comfortable. No complaints.

Typical Courtyard property... fridge in room, free Wi-Fi, nice lounge area, small pool and workout room but it did the job.

I ordered dinner/delivery from Pizza Marsala and was very impressed with the food quality and the great service. Good value too.

The hotel offers a free shuttle in a 3 mile radius until 11pm which is a nice perk.
Smokey Bones restaurant within walking distance also offers a 20% discount when you show your room card. Lots to do nearby.

I would stay here again when I'm in the area for business.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

I’m thrilled to learn we satisfied your travel needs; thanks for taking the time to share your experience. It’s wonderful to know you enjoyed our convenient location and friendly associates. We appreciate your recommendation, but of course the highest form of praise would be your return!

Reviewed July 20, 2014

All was up to standard, clean and comfortable. The toilet was really quiet and did not wake my room mate :) I had a headache after a long drive in and the night desk attendant kindly gave me some Advil free from the shopette. I'd stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Dear Lisa962,

It’s wonderful to know you enjoyed our comfortable hotel and friendly associates. I appreciate you sharing your kind review with us and other travelers. Our team strives to be your hotel of choice when in the Pittsburgh Greensburg area.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 16, 2014

My family visited this location 7/14 thru 7/16 and had a great time! Jason and Mark at the front desk were awesome, and let us check-in early on Monday. Hotel is located in a nice and safe location. Hotel also has a nice place on-site for breakfast and a nice indoor pool & fitness center. My family used everything the hotel had to offer.

Thanks again, we will return!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

We’re happy to hear from you, and glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg. We appreciate you and your family choosing to stay with us while visiting. I’m pleased to hear we were well suited for your family travels. We appreciate your feedback and I will share you kind words with Jason and Mark. There is no better compliment than a return visit.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I came along to Greensburg with a friend and can I tell you that this hotel was great!! Lorraine and Jason were so very friendly everytime I encountered them. Even if those two were busy answering the phone or helping another guest they always acknowledged me. The breakfast was great even though you had to pay for it but the food was really good and Brenda and Cindy were very welcoming. Having a pool was inside was fun and being able to sit outside on the patio was very relaxing. Overall this was a great hotel!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Dear Linda A,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and other travelers. I am happy to hear your enjoyed our indoor pool, relaxing patio and breakfast, but most importantly our friendly staff. I will be sure to share your kind comments. A return visit is the best compliment, so we hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Lorraine at the front desk was very helpful always had a positive attitude and was overall very knowledgeable about the area. Mallisa and Brandi at the bar were awesome....... great conversational people it was nice to sit at the bar and talk while enjoying a cold beer. Donna in housekeeping was very kind always asking if I needed anything when we passed in the halls or lobby she was very sweet when she interacted with customers Heather the guest care manager was very eager in answering any questions I had as to the hotel or where to eat in the area they all made my stay very comfortable will definitely stay her again if ever in the area again big thanks to the hotel staff

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Dan W
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing your kind review with us and other travelers. It’s nice to know you found our staff friendly and accommodating. It’s encouraging to hear that our hard work is affecting the guest experience. I look forward to sharing your kind comments with our team! Thank you taking the time to write.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Came here instead of the Ramada in Greensburg (where I usually stay) because they were full, & I won't ever come here again. The staff was rude, as soon as we got here we were told their key machine was broken and we couldn't have a key to our own room for 5 hours, someone would have to let us in and out. Ignored our request for a first floor room & put us on the third floor. Room wasn't that big or nice, didn't even look very clean. Everything is overpriced, even the bottled water in our room cost us (which is free at the Ramada). I decided to take my family to the pool, which was a mistake. It was TINY, the water was ice cold, it was packed with shrieking, screaming people and some woman literally had her dog sitting by the pool. We couldn't even stay in there. All in all, it's a lot more money for a crappier room, farther location, more rude staff, more crowded with obnoxious people, subpar hotel and they nickel and dime you about everything. I got a jacuzzi suite at the Ramada and free hot breakfast (which is awesome) for less money. I will go back to staying there from now on and definitely never come here again.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank SunnyBby
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

I'm so sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience you had and would certainly never want to leave you with a poor impression. Our key encoder went down and has since been repaired. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to provide you with an exceptional stay. Please know that your comments are being addressed with our team and additional steps will be taken to ensure we're doing all we can to serve our guests. We hope you'll consider staying with us again.
Stephen Burton

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I spent a weekend at this hotel, as I was attending a family wedding. The room was very nice, clean, comfortable, bed and everything great I have come to expect at a Marriott. The staff was friendly, and made you feel very welcome. We were accidentally charged twice for some snacks we got and they took care of it quickly. I also enjoyed the location and that there were several dining and shopping nearby. The only minor complaint I had was the breakfast. The food was typical hotel breakfast fare but not included in the price (which is fine). We paid for the buffet but when we got in line we asked for a few of the items that was labeled on the display and were empty; and they said they were out (and it wasn't busy or late in the morning). Had we known we may have considered breakfast somewhere else. That was really the only con. Overall a great hotel and yes I would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hollytrea
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Thank you for writing a review about your experience at Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg. It is wonderful to hear that your stay was enjoyable! We thank you for your compliments regarding our amenities, but more importantly, our staff. Your feedback regarding breakfast is important to us and helps us improve future guest experiences. I appreciate you taking the time to share. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greensburg
Hampton Inn Greensburg
Hampton Inn Greensburg
#1 of 10 in Greensburg
Ramada Greensburg Hotel and Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greensburg
Hampton Inn & Suites North Huntingdon-Irwin
Hampton Inn & Suites North Hunti...
#1 of 3 in North Huntingdon
SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe
Inn at Mountainview
Inn at Mountainview
#5 of 10 in Greensburg

Been to Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg? Share your experiences!