“Clean and modern”

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Greensburg
Millersburg
“Clean and modern”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

We needed a place to stay one night for a sport tournament near Seton Hill Univeristy. The Courtyard was a great choice. Modern decor and clean rooms were the highlight. I would stay again.

Upon check in we were all offered a free snack. A nice surprise.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Darty H,
Thank you for writing a review on your recent stay with us at the Courtyard. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while in town for a sport tournament. It’s great to know you enjoyed your stay, our modern décor and clean rooms. Please plan to visit us again the next time you’re in town. Thank you again for writing.

Michael Simons, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

We checked in to hotel. That night & next day we asked to be moved because of the noise. The housekeeping moved me & my belongings, as they can verify. I was very sick. When I went to get my gown after they moved us, found it missing. We called the desk & asked them to go back & get it from first room. It had been hanging on bathroom door. We asked every day we were there for my gown to be returned. The housekeeping was the only one who had access to my things. No member of management has contacted us nor returned my gown. Please return my favorite gown.

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank Lainie2
Lainie2,
Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear you loved our hotel and sincerely apologize for the noise you encountered during your stay, the inconvenience of moving to another room and the loss of your gown. I have discussed this review with our staff and sincerely apologize that we were unable to locate your gown. We value you as our guest, and hope to have you stay with us again at the Courtyard. Thanks again for writing.
Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

We arrived late, approx. 11:30 pm. The staff was very welcoming and offered us snacks and drinks. The lobby was very pretty and cozy. Our room was typical, 2 beds and a bath, but it was immaculate and well decorated. The beds, pillows and blankets were so comfy that I slept late the next morning.
The only suggestion I could make is that there is no area other than the bathroom vanity to get ready with make up/hair/ mens shaving, etc. There wasn't even a mirror in the bedroom other than the back of the bathroom door, so it was very crowded in there wtih my son, husband and myself trying to get ready. This is definitely not a deal breaker! The hotel was very nice. There are also many dining options nearby. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
kaykels,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and writing a review about your recent stay with us at Courtyard. We appreciate you and your family staying with us, and we're glad you had a nice, comfortable visit. Should your travels bring you back to our area, we hope you and your family will visit us again.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

We stayed for a weekend in January for a college roller hockey tournament. Arrived Friday afternoon in a snowstorm. Walked in and first thing we saw was someone mopping the wet floors in front of the desk. You would never have guessed that there was 6 inches of snow on the ground and everyone who was arriving was bringing it in on their feet. The lobby was spotless and check in was quick and efficient. We went up to our room and again another pleasant surprise, very clean and spacious room. This was our first stay at a Courtyard and I was impressed. It certainly was an excellent value. There are plenty of restaurants within a 5 minute drive. After dinner we went back to the hotel and waited for some of the other people we knew to arrive. We sat in the lobby and had some cocktails in the nice seating area next to the bar with a fireplace. Very relaxing and again felt as if we were in a more upscale or expensive hotel than where we were staying. Enjoyed the bar/lounge area until about midnight then turned in for bed. The next morning we went down and had a nice selection for breakfast of made to order omelettes and make your own waffles as well as fresh fruit,Danish and cereals. Basically something for everyone. All of the staff were helpful, friendly and apparently well trained and cared about the jobs they were performing. Ken did double duty as our bartender and was right back in the morning to help with breakfast. I believe he covered for another employee who was out perhaps due to the snow. All in all, we had a great time and have nothing but a full recommendation to anyone looking for a place to stay in this area. Congratulations to the staff and management on a job well done which often goes unnoticed these days.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor and heard no noise or disturbances at all. Our window looked out over a w...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Coach468
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Coach468,
Thank you for taking notice and writing a very kind review! We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at Courtyard, and we're delighted to hear of your pleasant visit. I'm pleased to know that we surprised you on many levels, and I'm glad you liked our clean and comfortable hotel. We hope you'll stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to our area. Thanks again.
Ellicott City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

This hotel has been open for 5 years and it looks new. I checked in and the front desk was great. Lobby area I wish several other properties were this nice. Breakfast buffet was nice and the young ladies in the restaurant were terrific. The sleeping room was very nice and the best part, I left my car keys in the room and Lillian the maid brought them down to the front desk for me to pick up after my meeting was over.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
jmfinn,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your experience with us at Courtyard. We're glad you stayed with us and enjoyed your visit. I'm pleased to know that our staff was able to provide professional and friendly assistance for you, and I'm especially thankful for Lillian's thoughtfulness. I'll make sure to give her a special commendation for your kind comments. Should your travels bring you back to Greensburg, please visit us again.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Why stay any where else? This is the cleanest outstanding hotel in Greensburg. It has lower prices than Holiday Inn. It has the number one customer service. We loved it. We were there for a week & will stay again.
It is located in the same shopping center as Walmarts, & resteraunts

• Stayed February 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Lainie2,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and writing a review about your experience with us at Courtyard. We're glad you chose to stay with us, and we're delighted to have had you as our guests. I'm glad you liked our clean, comfortable rooms and found our service excellent. We enjoyed your company and hope to see you again soon.
Ocean City, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

Stayed recently for one night for a short business trip to the area. Hotel is in a great location. Only 10 minutes off the turnpike and it has everything you could ask for in the area. Tons of places to eat, bars and shops. You name it and it is near this hotel. Room was typical for a courtyard but I love the typical rooms that they provide. Room was clean, the bed was comfy and there was a fridge. I mean what more could you ask for. Everyone staff member that I came across was very friendly and helpful. One of the best features is that there is a bar in the hotel lobby. Comfy/cozy place to sit and relax with an adult beverage. I will be back in the area in February and I will be sure to stay at this hotel again.

Tips: Wireless in the room and there is a business center if you need to print anything out.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Pat H,
It's great to hear from you. We appreciate receiving your kind review and letting us know of your pleasant stay with us. I'm glad you liked our clean, comfortable rooms as well as our friendly and helpful staff. It's good to know you were able to relax and enjoy our bar too! We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to your next visit.
Michael N Simons
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greensburg
Hampton Inn Greensburg
Inn at Mountainview
Inn at Mountainview
#5 of 10 in Greensburg
Hampton Inn & Suites North Huntingdon-Irwin
Hampton Inn & Suites North Hunti...
#1 of 3 in North Huntingdon
SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe

Been to Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg? Share your experiences!