Tripadvisor

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Always an enjoyable experience. Had pork chop done to perfection and mashed potatoes are heavenly. Husband had the salmon topped with an egg. Delicious too. Desserts are always the best. Today we had carmalita oat crunch with vanilla ice cream! He most perfect desert as it’s healthy too. Right oats! Check #126867

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (401)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We were in town for my nephew’s basketball game and wanted to grab dinner before the game. Lupi and Leo’s was highly recommended to us and we were not disappointed! We were greeted immediately by staff, seated quickly and taken care of. We started off with the mozzarella cheese sticks. They were huge and the dipping sauce was AMAZING! My husband and I split a chicken pesto pizza and my son got the spaghetti and meatball. The meatball was GIANT and delicious! Our son had rave reviews of the food. We ended our meal with a dessert and took one home. I, myself, am a baker and my mother was a chef for years, so we tend to be pretty choosy and picky. Ha! Everything was WONDERFUL! Fresh made, hot, and great service! We will be back!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

First time visit. Had the lupi crostini and the chicken pesto pizza. Both were excellent. The staff was great also! Very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Great food, clean, although the service was slow, I would highly recommend this place. Food is excellent!!!

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Food was delicious. Bri is the best waitress. We have tried many different things on the menu and never had something we haven’t liked. This is our go to restaurant in Greensburg.