“I'm fat and know food”

Dining options: Reservations
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
“I'm fat and know food”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

My new favorite spot. The only problem I have is it's not right beside my house. Been there a bunch of times. Staff is great, food is great, oh and they put these little chunks of cream cheese on their Buff Chicken Pizza, I'm sure Jesus gave them that idea.

• Visited February 2014
6 Thank jvsjingles

“Awesome Awesome Awesome”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

First time there. Must say
Best food I have had in a long time. Staff was over the top nice and met one of the owners who came to the table to greet us. This is definitely my new best place to eat

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Angel1017
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“refreshing!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

A friend asked me to meet here on a very cold night - so glad we did, although had I known it was byob I would have gone across the street and bought a bottle of wine. I will definitely take hubby back here asap!

It is so refreshing to find a restaurant that doesn't over charge ala carte everything! I had one of the more expensive items at $18 and it was simply delicious. You don't find shrimp and grits like that - it had spinach and spicy sausage on top, yum! And the homemade bread stick that accompanied it was wonderful!

I will be taking my family of "foodies" here soon - so glad we have a new option to dine!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Anita S
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful food and staff”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Received a recommendation to eat here, and so glad we tried it! All the food is prepared in house, a rarity in dining out these days. You can tell the staff and management take great pride in preparing wonderful meals that range from classics like Cheese pizza and sandwiches to more adventurous meals like Asian pizza. The cheese pizza is one of the best we have tried, and the mozzarella sticks are a definite starter. Dessert was great and seems to change frequently to new items. The fact that they have BYOB really was nice, as you could bring wine of your choice to enjoy with the meal and feel like you weren't getting overcharged by a restaurant for wine.

The food is the reason we would go back, but the staff and owners went above and beyond to ensure a wonderful experience and really took the time to make it a great meal. We live in DC and eat a lot of restaurants, and ate here while visiting family and can honestly say this is one of the best restaurants and meals. Will be back soon!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank kande7872
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazon food definitely going back!!! ”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I just recently ate here and it is by far the best food in Greensburg. She had the Mahi Mahi entrée and I had they turkey craps entrée both amazing dishes and for desert we had the Apple pie and ice cream baked in a mason jar..... Yummm... Service was great and prices are very reasonable we will definitely be going back soon.

1 Thank Bk2786