“Very broad and amazing food!”
Review of Lupi and Leo's

Lupi and Leo's
Ranked #1 of 177 Restaurants in Greensburg
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 14, 2013

This restaurant is amazing. whether you have a picky family or just want to come out for a nice anniversary dinner; this place has it all. Excellent food and service. While you are eating, the owners come and make sure you are having a fantastic experience. Come and enjoy the best food in Pennsylvania!

There are newer reviews for Lupi and Leo's

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Always willing and eager to visit new restaurants. Lupi and Leo was definitely one of the best places we have ever been. The atmosphere is cozy and inviting. We were greeted and seated upon our entrance. The decor is colorful and fun. Its so comfortable you don't want to leave. It is a BYOB establishment so we brought in a bottle of wine to enjoy with our dinner. Our server greeted us promptly, offering us water and wine glasses before opening and presenting our wine to us. We were told of the " soup of the day" and started off with an appetizer of the bacon wrapped dates. Amazing!

Skeptical but totally worth it. We ordered the braised beef short ribs and homemade gnocchi. I can't put into words how tender and delicious the ribs were, and my wife loved the gnocchi. After our dinner, our belly's full as they were we could not resist getting desert after being presented with an a tray of beautiful homemade deserts, even the ice cream is homemade! The warm apple pie in a mason jar with vanilla ice cream and pumpkin cheesecake with a cranberry orange chutney was so worth getting. Fabulous experience, great staff and friendly owners has made it our go to Resturant. You have to check it out lunch or dinner you will not walk away disappointed. Great job!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Stop in for lunch at lupi and Leo I love the decor it's warm bright and cozy we where greeted the moment we walked in the door warmly by our server! She was wonderful! She was friendly, she explained pretty much the whole menu, they run different specials for lunch she made everything sound delicious! The food was presented beautifully and the taste was incredible! Our server told us everything was homemade and you can taste, delicious!! And server brought us out a wonderful dessert try, I had no room but I will be back and save room and ill be bring a bottle if wine with me it's byob which I love! I defiantly would recommend this restaurant the food was top notch incredible and the service was outstanding! Thank you!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Amazing food and very friendly and welcoming staff. Doesn't matter if you want a sandwich and fries or a full dinner with desert they have it all. Definitely try their signature Cicci's and twice breaded cheese sticks. I look forward to going back again and again.

1  Thank Jesse M
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Great food, friendly staff! The presentation I loved. They have original dishes and traditional also. Great for family gatherings or a couples night out.