“The Owner loves to tell off his customers!”
Review of Parkwood Inn

Parkwood Inn
Ranked #9 of 175 Restaurants in Greensburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“The Owner loves to tell off his customers!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Beware of the old man (owner) by the name of Larry. I guess I parked my car in a spot he didn't agree about. When I was done eating, he came out and told me off telling me how stupid I am, thanked me for my business and told me to NEVER come back to his restaurant. Also told me to tell all of my friends that his name was LARRY and for them to not come back either if they are friends of mine. My wife and I just sat there in shock. So, needless to say, we will not be patronizing this grumpy old mans establishment ever again.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank niander99

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Average is the best word”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I've eaten here a couple of times, mostly it's convenience. Food is average and kinda pricey. The service is slow and not overly friendly.

• Visited May 2013
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“Local Eatery Always Good”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Always like going to Parkwood for a good meal. They have changed their menu a bit and no longer have descriptions of the menu selections; just their names. When the weather is nice it is enjoyable to sit on the outside deck for your meal. My husband and I like their pizza, salads and they have a great selection of sandwiches. Try it out! You will enjoy.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Lazlo44
Irwin, Pennsylvania
“Pizza Rocks”
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in today for lunch. The fresh chips are awesome but $7 for potato chips fresh cooked or not is robbery. The pizza was memorable. Thin, great color and very very tasty. I will go back but not if I'm on a budget for my meal...

• Visited April 2013
“Pizza deck”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Quality food, excellent pizza. We have enjoyed the outside deck in the past and the service, food, and outdoor eating experience was excellent.

Visited January 2013