“Plain and simple!”
Review of Ground Round - CLOSED

Ground Round
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 4, 2012

This restaurant has undergone several changes since its days as part of a much larger chain. One of the best changes is a marked improvement in service and a quieter atmosphere. Our recent visit found yet another change in the furniture arrangement and another winning goup of specials and new items to choose from.

A French Dip for me and some sort of salad for my wife were both served quickly and were very good. The tortilla soup was a nice addition to our light lunch choices. Serving beverages in large glasses saved refills and gave the servers more time to take care of important things.

All in all a bright, friendly place for a quick lunch break.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

One of the oldies but goodies in Greensburg. Always good.

Reviewed October 25, 2011

Great waitress, decent, affordable food. Nothing spectacular but nothing horrible either.

Reviewed July 22, 2011

Not impressed all the way around. I got a chicken entree and I could not taste anything but hot sauce after taste. We got a dip for an appetizer and it had to be something from a supplier. I will never go back there due to the obvious need of a good cleaning. The bathrooms stunk and need gutted. **Outside seating is a view of the mall parking lot.

2  Thank Blogtraveler
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 13, 2007

It was decent, but I'd rather spend my money somewhere else, like Denny's.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook