“Great Food!”
Review of Super Panda - CLOSED

Super Panda
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is my new favorite Chinese Buffet. Reasonable prices. Great Food. I love the fact that there is a large variety, from the traditional Chinese dishes to the Habachi and Sushi.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Buffet with large selection of food items to chose from. Friday night is seafood night with lots of seafood to chose from. Good value.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

This by far is my favorite chinese buffet. My 8 year old son and 7 year old daughter would agree as well. Anytime I ask, where do you want to do to dinner they respond...China Panda (this is the name they call this place) I often will eat lunch there while I am work and when I go home and tell the kids, they are so jeaulous.

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

We always look for a China Buffet when we travel. This was one of the better ones. Wait staff was very attentive. We had 92 year old mom with us. This was her first ever Chinese Buffet! She really enjoyed it. Said everything was very tasty. She's a bit fussy and doesn't like many restaurants!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

They have a nice selection of food. Friendly staff. and a clean dining room. No cats outside...(is this a good or bad thing...I don't know!)