“Fresh food and good service”
Review of Super Panda - CLOSED

Super Panda
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

We always look for a China Buffet when we travel. This was one of the better ones. Wait staff was very attentive. We had 92 year old mom with us. This was her first ever Chinese Buffet! She really enjoyed it. Said everything was very tasty. She's a bit fussy and doesn't like many restaurants!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

They have a nice selection of food. Friendly staff. and a clean dining room. No cats outside...(is this a good or bad thing...I don't know!)

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have been going to this buffet for 3 years now, its a tradition to stop here after we go to Halloboo at Idlewild. I have never been disapointed with the selection and quality of the food. They have 5 buffet tables plus,a sushi bar and a habuchi bar all included in the price. Which is rather reasonable compared to a lot of chinese buffets. I will more or less base this review on my last experience, which was on 10/06/2012. They had at least 6 shrimp dishes, several beef and chicken dishes. Alot of vegetable dishes and lots of american type foods also for people that bring small children in with them. They have a bar of nothing but appitizers, which included fries-chicken fingers-pirogies-garlic bread - pizza and several common chinese appitizers. Everything was at the right temperatures and nothing was left to go cold or get yucky hard. The first time that you go there, you realize that you are going to get to experience foods that you havent had before. But its all worth trying. Make sure that you have the time to sit and enjoy all the different foods when you go. Pricing is very good, 10.99 for adult dinner and for kids 12 and under its 80 cents per year.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

My husband and I are fans of Chinese buffets and have been to most all over southwestern PA. The Super Panda in Greensburg is a great choice when looking for fresh and tasty items at a complete steal of a price. We dined here for lunch last week and our bill was under $16.

The staff was friendly and kept our drinks refilled without asking, as well as the table cleared of plates we had finished. They also have a hibachi grill (that I've never tried) and a small selection of fresh and stocked regularly of the typical buffet sushi. Nothing fancy, but can be a cheap fix if you're craving sushi and don't want to spend the big bucks. I also noticed that their take out prices were by far the cheapest per pound I had seen anywhere. Something like $4-$5 a pound for lunch. We will definitely return when in the area.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

For people to say this place is over priced is CRAZY!!! A chinese buffet that size to average a price of $8 for adults including your drink, and 50 cents per year old for each child up to age 10 is great.
Although i agree that the decor is overdone with all the pandas, the atmospher is good.
The food is great and they have some alternative american items for those who have picky child.We go there once a week a will continue to do so.

1  Thank kerri b