“A D D I C T A B L E !!!!”

Jioio's Family Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 175 Restaurants in Greensburg
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Manitou Springs, Colorado
“A D D I C T A B L E !!!!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

I've been eating this pizza since 1994. Used to NY pizza, it was a little different, but immediately addictable! I now live in Colorado and had a pizza driven to me! It was awesome!
The service is not slow, it just takes a little while to make perfection!
Try some meatballs too, yummy!
I always order one to go for the way out too :)
I gurantee the next time I'm in Southwestern PA, I'll be making a visit!

1 Thank Rckymthgh

latrobe
“Local Flavor, Local Pricing”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Italian specialties with a good price. Hard to beat when you want something tasty and don't want to pay a mint.

Visited December 2012
Somerset, Pennsylvania
“This place has the world's best pizza.”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

The pizza dough is thin and like a pastry, the sauce is sweet. It is very delicious and melts in your mouth. I wish other places could make pizza as good as this, they can't. It is make with a secret family recipe I believe.

Visited October 2012
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“One of My Favorites!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Jioio's has been one of my favorite restaurants since childhood. The pizza's always great, and the rest of their dishes (spaghetti, gnocchi, salad and others) are great as well. Also one of the few places you can get Stewart's beverages in the Greensburg area (great root beer). I will say though, Jioio's is about as polarizing as a presidential race if you poll various people - you either love it or hate it because their recipes contain very sweet sauces and crusts. I personally love it, but some can't stand it. I say give it a try - the worst that can happen is that you forego your entree for the night and finish your salad instead.

• Visited October 2012
Beaverton, Oregon
“Sweet Pizza?”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I have heard my friend for years rave about this pizza. Well I went back with her to visit family and finally got to taste it. The crust is yeast free and sweet like kings Hawaiian bread sweet, then sweet tomato sauce. The cheese I don't know what kind it was because it blended in color wise with the pepperoni and sauce.

Visited August 2012