“Tasty”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Had a tasty buffet for a group event. Tender and succulent roast beef, and flavorful chicken breast.

There are newer reviews for Jioio's Family Restaurant

Reviewed April 6, 2012

My family ate here April 2012. There were 4 adults and 5 children. I am on a special diet and the kids are particular so we had a few questions and special requests for our lunch. Waitress answered questions but was not at all friendly. I felt like we were a big bother. When my meal came out it had toppings I could not eat. The waitress was quick to point out it was listed on the menu when in fact it wasn't which was why I asked what was included on the entree in the first place. It embarrassed me --and my whole family didn't not appreciate the rushed attitude and dirty looks.

1  Thank Lovie4
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I've been going here for 20 years because it was the only pizza my family and I would eat. I also turned many people on to this restaurant. However, over the past few years, the sauce has changed, the pizza is dry and burnt! The salads were the best also, but not any more. The owner (I think) is very rude and not accomodating. I keep giving it another chance, but it's just not the same. I now go to Falbo's in Latrobe. That tastes more like the original Jioio's.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

I went to this restaurant with my parents for dinner. We ordered our food (which took awhile to come - but no complaint about that). When the waitress delivered our food to the table, my plate unfortunately fell to the floor. We felt so bad for her as she was really upset and we were very kind to her when this happened. She let me know it would take a while to re-make my dinner, which I understood. What I do not understand, it that while my parents ate their dinner, she never came back. Never came back to ask if they needed anything (which they did). No manager ever came over to apologize. AND.... they charged me for my meal?!?!? My parents were done eating (completely) and I had to take it 'to go'. Can you imagine? Not even a free glass of wine? Let alone charging me full price? I find it to be inexcusable management on their part. I will never go back.

3  Thank Pgh15203
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Awesome place. Food is great and excellent prices. Best Chicken Parm anywhere. And almost too big. Great sweet pizza. Burgers huge. And Gob Cake to die for!! Must go to