“Nice little restaurant.”

Cross street: West Pittsburgh Street
Greensburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Nice little restaurant.”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My Fiance and I went here for lunch as we passed a few stores and thought to give it a shot. Let me just start by saying what a little hidden gem it is. It's romantic atmosphere is charming, great selection of wines, and the menu had some great dishes with plenty of variety. Our waiter was very professional who knew how to make you feel welcome but gave the table it's space. Our food arrived very timely and was very good. A minor complainant though, the lobster in my lobster fettuccine was slightly overcooked which made it a little chewy, but it still tasted great. Will be returning to One Eleven again soon.

• Visited August 2013

“Just awful.”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Service inattentive, cocktails too expensive and food underwhelming for price paid. One visit was one too many.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank pgh1985
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“I will definitely be back”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My husband took me here for Mother's Day for special dinner. The food was great the service was wonderful and the atmosphere was very appealing. My husband continues to rave about their bread pudding. We thought the portions were huge and the prices were in comparison to fine food! Many times we are disappointed that fine food equals tiny portions yet One Eleven is refreshingly different

• Visited May 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Don't get the tuna”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

First I admit that I am a tuna snob. There are many fine restaurants in the Pittsburgh area (including Greensburg) that do a fine job with their tuna. Unfortunately, One Eleven is not one of them.

What I ordered was seared tuna - on the grill flip and serve. I'm not really sure what i got. The texture of the tuna was essentially mush.

Worst of all it cost me $45.00. I haven't felt like I've completely wasted money on a meal for a long time. Well tonight I did.

Won't be going back - Mike

• Visited June 2013
no huntingdon
“lived up to reviews”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

all reviews were positive- just had to go. Everything flawless. Presentation, portions, flavors and some unique things to try. Mixologist had some refreshing drinks to taste. And at the end price was very fair for everything experienced. Definitely will be back!

• Visited May 2013