“Beautiful setting”

Saint Emma Monastery
Reviewed January 3, 2014

During the year there are events at St Emma's which include food. The Sisters are very welcoming and a good tome is had by all. The food is very good.

1  Thank maf29
There are newer reviews for Saint Emma Monastery

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I needed a rest and some peace to begin the advent season and my overnight at the Robert Shaw Bed and Breakfast fulfilled this perfectly. I was able to refocus and center in the peaceful beauty of the grounds at St Emma Monastery. The Bed and Breakfast was quite festive with Christmas decor. I enjoyed walking and praying and eating the lovely breakfast. I hope to return every few months to recharge spiritually. Blessed place.

1  Thank Susan D
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Both the Sisters and volunteers who staff the gift shop are so helpful. And what a wonderful array of items.
I've not been to any retreats there, but, have spoken to many who have and really enjoyed them.

1  Thank Stephanie C
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Went to the affair this summer that included food, flea market items and fun for everyone. It was a very nice day and everyone was friendly. The buildings and surrounding are worth the trip alone.

1  Thank roadtrip15
Reviewed September 4, 2013

There is nothing to dislike. This is not just a spiritual place but a joyful, loving and educational place. We spent 3 days and 2 nights at the Robertshaw bed & breakfast - during our stay we were treated to a tour by Mother Mary Anne. We would highly recommend the B&B as well as this wonderful monastery.

1  Thank AirForceTraveler