“Great Night Out”
Review of The Boulevard

The Boulevard
Ranked #12 of 181 Restaurants in Greensburg
Cuisines: American
Description: Has the by-line- "A Classic American Grill" in some ads Also has a location in Delmont, PA
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is a nice family restaurant with good food & good prices. This is a recently new modern building and has great bar area with seven TV screens, a happy hour from 5-7 PM Monday to Friday, and 10 PM to Midnight on Saturday. Friday nights they have a DJ for entertainment in the bar area and on Tuesday nights they have Trivia in the bar area. Good appetizer specials for happy hour & the wait staff and bar staff are very pleasant. Specials during sports events also!

1  Thank BLB513

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was my 2nd visit to this restaurant so now I can recommend it highly. Once we had sandwiches which were very good, but most recently we had two Italian dinners and they were excellent (and too much food). The waitresses are very friendly and accurate on their recommendations. The restaurant is very nicely decorated and laid-out (I think it has only been there about 5 years but not sure). The price is comparable to other local restaurants but the value is much much better at The Boulevard. Try it or try it again.

1  Thank JohnBHere
Reviewed May 23, 2013

It was nicely located near the hotel so we could walk comfortably to and from our dinner! Great food, nice service and reasonably priced!

1  Thank Kelly R
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

The Caesar Salad perfect, crusty bread a great compliment to shrimp ala vodka. Light and tasty. I recommend it highly. Enough for two meals

2  Thank myplace93
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Our first visit to this restaurant on a Sunday afternoon around 3:30. They were not particularly busy but the service seemed a little slow. The waitress was a little scattered but she was cute & friendly so we overlooked it. The food was worth the wait. I had the spinach feta 4-piece pizza & it was wonderful! Can't wait to go back. My pizza did not come with a salad. I guess that I should have checked the menu. The pizza was only $8.99 but the little side salad was $4.59, a little much, I thought. Should have come with the pizza, like my husband's spaghetti. All in all, though, the food and variety on the menu was worth a future trip.

2  Thank Travelingrandma64