“Still awesome”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“Still awesome”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

I've reviewed before but it was over 2 yrs ago, so I thought I'd write a note to say how much we enjoyed eating here last night. It was my birthday and a beautiful evening. A Monday, so we were all running different directions, but made plans to meet here.

Great choice! The oktoberfest and pumpkin beer are back and we each enjoyed our dishes tremendously. The wellington egg rolls were great, but I liked my Halibut better. My daughter loved the calamari and son the tacos; of course we had to share a bowl of cauliflower - a favorite!

This is a great place to eat casually or pretend you are in a top notch restaurant. The dishes were prepared with a touch not seen in outdoor dining and the flavor profiles were expertly created.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Anita S

Ocean City, Maryland
“Tapas Bar in Greensburg”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Traveled back to Greensburg, a city where we lived a decade ago. So pleased to be introduced to Headkeepers, a tapas bar in South end of town. This is not the Greensburg we left behind! A wide selection of tapas proved to be delicious--certainly something for everyone. The large range of beer and the outdoor seating provided an overall pleasing experience. Highly recommend.

2 Thank Sue A
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Loved the outdoor patio!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

What a great find!! It's apparent that the owners have spent a great deal of time and money updating and expanding this bar into a very unique and progressive venue. The large outdoor patio is a delightful place to spend time during warm weather and there are heaters to lengthen the season. Our server was very attentive and gave helpful advice on food and drink selections. The dishes we chose were not quite as flavorful as we expected, but we did not send anything back and enjoyed them nonetheless. In my opinion, serving smaller sized portions at lower price points, might encourage customers to order more dishes for sharing. We will be back!!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank fsfTravels
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“Always delicious!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is a go to place for me! I can always count on having a great meal & trying new beers. Love the calamari. So many places have it but no one does it right. It's usually way over cooked & flavorless but not here. I plan on returning time & time again.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank 95Daisy82
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“good food great beer selection”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Love this place. Came here on my first date with my now husband back in 2011 and we have been going back ever since! You have to try the owl ale, similar to blue moon but better. They have pbr on draft its heavenly. So many choices, can definitely go here just for the beer. The food is eclectic and fun. Trying and sharing is key here!!

Visited August 2013