“For local Greensburg eats, this will do”
Review of The Headkeeper

The Headkeeper
Ranked #2 of 177 Restaurants in Greensburg
Cuisines: Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I've met friends at Headkeeper several times in the last three years. At dinner time there's a mixed crowd of adults and families. At night it's a local young people's hangout. My children use it when home to meet friends from high school.

With the tapas style menu, there's a lot to try. It's American not Spanish tapas. Every dish I've had is good quality and tasty. There's a decent craft beer selection too.

The atmosphere is loud but cheery. When it's busy you might have some slow service.

There are newer reviews for The Headkeeper

Reviewed March 4, 2014

It's a Tapas Bar with a great selection of food but various beers as well. Never had a food item that I didn't enjoy. The staff is very attentive and will help you select a drink, all you need to do is tell them what you like and they will find the perfect beverage especially for you.The atmosphere varies with age groups...never too old or young to feel like you fit in.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have tried this place several times with different groups of people. The service is terrible. The servers walk around in a daze. The food is very good but also pricey. I was there once when a Raggie band played and it was a nice evening. I had to go into the bar to get drinks since the servers where nowhere to be found.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I've been to The Headkeeper many times and never have I been remotely unsatisfied or unhappy with anything. The food is truly exceptional. I've had just about their entire menu and not a single thing ever ceased to amaze me. The thing that I really appreciate is just how unique their dishes are. Nowhere else will you ever find ribs with blueberry bourbon sauce and be so blown away by how delectable it is. I adore being able to watch the chefs at work and tell them first hand how awesome their food is.

I don't think I need to even say anything about their drink selection. Almost an entire wall of this place is a cooler with every beer you can imagine in it. The bartenders are of course masters of the mixed drink as well. Every server I've ever had there was able to recommend awesome unheard of drinks.

I really can't say enough good stuff about this place. One of my favorite places in the world.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Great place to sample new beers and grab a bite. Seasonal menu I prefer the summer scallops. We participated in the Belgium Army this past summer. Lots of fun and great tasting Belgium beers. Enjoy the patio in the summer. Portions seem to have gotten smaller over the years and food more expensive but still very tasty.