Hampton Inn Greensburg
Quality Inn(Greensburg)
Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg(Greensburg)
Motel 6(New Stanton)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsoutdoor poolfront desksports barcookieswhirlpool tubroom was cleannice hotelthe breakfast areabreakfast was excellentcomplimentary breakfastpleasant staywould highly recommend this hotelpalace theatrea great place to staybusiness tripgreensburg areabreakfast staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This particular hotel did not accept traveler's checks, although the night auditor affirmed the contrary. Otherwise, the hotel was clean and well-decorated. No indoor pool, but the outdoor pool was very nice.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Scott M
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stayed here before my med school interview at LECOM Seton Hill. The whirlpool tub was just what I needed before the big day. I'm not usually one to sit in a hotel tub but in this case it looked VERY CLEAN and I had no hesitation. Would recommend to anyone. Breakfast has a lot of options, I wish there were more eggs!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Room very small - trying to put too much into small space (refrigerator, microwave, table, chairs, etc.). Staff very courteous and helpful. Lobby cheerful. Pool small - just for dips and not really exercising or doing anything else.. Suggest putting tissue box on counter and not over toilet since it has an open bottom and box tends to fall on the floor or into the toilet. Not a very smart design on the tissue box holder. Liked the abundance of towels in the bathroom - did not feel I needed to reuse them as often happens in other places I have stayed. Was it necessary to tell me that the sheets were clean for my stay? That should be an assumed requirement for any place.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Patricia E
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Room was beautifully updated and very clean. Staff were very helpful. Breakfast was very good! The mattress was very comfortable, and the bedding was very white, with a card that indicated that the sheets and duvet cover had been freshly laundered. The place smells great! Breakfast was good--there was a waffle maker, sausages, eggs, potatoes, bagels, toast, cereal--just about anything you might want. And the lady attending the buffet was very helpful and friendly. Great coffee, too! And fresh fruit! The pool looked nice.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grace P
A TripAdvisor Member
Beaver, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I loved this hotel and wish we could have stayed longer. The staff was great and took very good care of us. Breakfast was was very nice meal. Coffee is always hot and ready when you are. Our room was close to the service area so we didn't have to make it in our room. This hotel had a frig and microwave in every room so I could have the creamer that I like with me. Will stay here again. Tim you were great...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple