“Don't stay here”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Greensburg
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

I would never stay in this hotel again. The sheets were scratchy and I killed four bugs in the bathroom, including two flying ants. I had the A/C set to 63, but it was barely cool. The trucks driving by on Route 30 were loud. The elevator made strange noises, which the desk clerk said had just started that day, but she seemed more amused about it than concerned. My kids and I will be making many trips to Greensburg while my daughter is in college here. Even though it is the only Choice Hotel with a pool here, we're not staying here again.

Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed May 18, 2014

I reserved the Comfort Inn in Greensburg, PA while on a business trip to the area. While shopping for a place to stay I kept coming back to this place online. And I'm glad I did. The lady at the front desk was very nice and accommodating. The room was nice and appeared to be recently updated. The beds, bathroom and breakfast was all great for an overall enjoyable stay. I would be happy to stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Lots going on here. Stayed with my family for a hockey tournament. I asked if they would give me a deal on a second room because more of my family was coming. The front desk lady said no and told me that we couldn't get in any earlier than 2:00 because the hotel was full the night before. I didn't believe it because parking lot was empty. When we did get in the room it smelled of cigarette of smoke. The room had old furniture in it and the comforters looked like something in an old grandma's house. Our other room we booked the bathroom door didn't lock and the light didn't work and they had to put a lamp in it to see. A guy from another room asked if we could call the front desk because they didn't have a phone in their room. Not worth $100 a night. I would say 70 at the most. The front desk lady when I checked out and told her our problems said sorry but not very sincerely almost like they hear stuff all the time. The one postive was the little guy bringing in the breakfast food was so friendly. They need to lower their price or update and clean better

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank SusannaSt
Reviewed March 29, 2014

location of hotel is ok, price is a bit on the high end, non smoking rooms smelled like an ash tray, has a descent swimming pool and basic fitness room, continental breakfast was ok.
Next door to hotel there is a red lobster.

Room Tip: Average rooms
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank HDDR311
Reviewed December 21, 2013

My husband and I stayed here recently when visiting friends. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Not sure about the rest of the facilities, but our rooms were not as clean as we would have expected. The blanket had some kind of stain on it, as did the chair. The notice in the bathroom said to leave the towels on the floor if you wanted them changed so we left them on the floor when we left for the day. Some (not all) of the wet towels were still on the floor when we got back to the room after being out all day. The beds were also kind of squeaky.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank emm265
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

First thing we noticed was laundry room right in front window next to front desk. Very unusual from our frequent travel. Found out front desk staff do laundry too. Very unusual. Front desk person tried to fix phone twice but second phone did not work either. Very unusual for this chain that front desk person would even attempt this. Attempt at using lift into pool refused despite awkwardness of steps for me was scary due to obesity. It would use too much battery power. Manager got into pool with me though to make sure I was ok!!! My standards are high but they tried so hard to make me happy despite their challenging apparent guidelines they are to follow. I have found that owners from India have different standards for hospitality than in America. Excellent value and good quality compared to others in area. One of few with a pool! I would go back.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Linda D
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This hotel was convenient to the Pittsburgh Raceway
We spent the weekend at the track then went to the hotel for late check in and the staff were very friendly

Convenient to restaurants and shopping as well

Pool looked nice