Quality Inn
Mallview Motel(Greensburg)
  • Restaurant
Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg(Greensburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsred lobsterroom was cleanwafflesindoor poollong drivetammymicrowaveroute
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 17, 2010

we stayed at this hotel last year and again this year due to the proximity to Idlewild park.The hotel is very clean and desk clerk friendly enough.The main problem was the am't of chlorine in the pool water. It made my eyes burn even just watching the grandchildren in the pool. Our son-in-law said it felt like acid in his eyes and all the kids complained of sore throats the next morning.The other problem was the continental breakfast,the choices were very good and the food was ok too, but imagine standing there and picking your choices and the food service people just pulling the food stuff away as you stood there.I realize the breakfast hour was just ending but the service could have waited 5 or 10 minutes for everyone (just 2 people) to finish getting their food. would not stay again due to the rather pricey cost for a comfort inn and one of the reasons we chose it was for the pool for the kids.I would recommend this hotel to someone not planning to swim and getting up early to get back on the road

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2010

We had trouble finding a reasonably priced room in this area. This was $130 and although there was nothing wrong with the room at all, we expected something more upscale for that price. The room had new carpeting, a new TV, comfortable if not luxuious bedding, and everything was impeccably clean. The second floor hallway carpeting needs replacement. The pool was great, and the breakfast excellent, scrambled eggs and sausage was a treat. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2010

This hotel is very nice. The staff was more than friendly. The room was very very nice. The bed was very comfortable, as were the pillow. I slept like a baby. The breakfast was delicious but I have one strange comment about it. The breakfast ran until 10am and as soon as the clock hit 10, a worker came in and removed all the pastries. I just thought that was odd. I had a great stay. I highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2010

I had not planned on staying here, but it was the only hotel that had rooms in Greensburg. To my surprise the rooms were clean and comfortable (I believe they remodeled not too long ago), but what made my stay extraordinary was the staff! Kudos to Shelly who worked at the reception desk and Susan the hotel manager! I had come to Greensburg to help with my ailing father in law and get him ready to move in with our family. With all the craziness that comes along with moving, they helped me with every request I had and were always so friendly and glad to help!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2010

For some reason most places in the area were full when we arrived in Greensburg on our way to Gettysburg, but this hotel was recommended by another, so we stayed here. The rooms were OK, clean enough, not great, nothing special. Not bright enough in the rooms for makeup and hair. Front desk was accommodating. Nothing special, but OK for an overnight on the way. The location was good, right on the Lincoln Hwy, Hwy 30.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple