All reviewsdiscount couponbrothers pizzaroom was cleanattached restaurantwafflesthe king size bedfree hot breakfastexcellent stayeasy accesslate at nightthe staff was friendly and helpfulfitness centercoffee makerconvenient locationparking lotpeggyhagerstown
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

With easy access to I81, this hotel was super clean, great breakfast and interior room access! Didn't know there were great hotels at this price still! Traveling up and down east coast often means we will definitely be back!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
PA106, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Thank you for the awesome review!!!!! We take great pride in our hotel, and are always looking for ways to improve ourselves. Breakfast is a big deal to us :) and we are glad that you were happy with it. Our secret weapon is our breakfast lady (Pat), she is the heart of the hotel. We hope that you will continue to be our guest whenever you are in our area! Welcome to our CHOICE family!

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Good hotel,comfy beds,hot& cold breakfast foods! Was tasty.I wanted to stay longer,was just there a couple days.The people there was very nice!Only thing sucked was no pool!I felt safe going outside there with my little boy.Would stay again

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
PA106, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Thank you for the kind review. We take great pride in our hotel, and really love our guests. We hope that you will make us your hotel of CHOICE whenever you are in our area!

Reviewed August 3, 2017

Andrea and Don have been always excellent managers every time we perform our investigative research dissemination and host guests in this hotel.

They are always A plus. This hotel is reputed as very good in terms of hospitality, honesty, politeness, love, humility, integrity and devotion.

This hotel is clean, secure, safe and protected.

Employees are 98 per cent good. Michelle has always A plus with Stephanie A plus as well. Peggy has A - as mark.

The breakfast is good, the rooms are clean, the environement is secure and safe with necessary protection.

Room Tip: best view, clean rooms, better service
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank camillebroulaw
PA106, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Cam,
Thank you so much for the kind review. We take great pride in our hotel, and are lucky enough to have an awesome staff. We hope that you continue to be our guest, as well as recommending us to your associates.

Reviewed July 9, 2017

We were visiting the area to attend the Gettysburg reenactment. I didn’t want to pay the high prices for hotels in Gettysburg, so I opted to stay in Greencastle with my kids instead. This hotel was a decent price, had great ratings, and seemed to have good breakfast ratings, so I opted to give it a shot.

When I walked into the lobby, I noted that the lobby was nothing extravagant, but it had a warm feel to it and it was clean. Honestly can’t ask for much more than that. When I checked in, I found the staff friendly. I asked about restaurants in the area and the person behind the desk gave me what I would deem an excellent summary of what was in the area.

We went up to the room and found the room clean. I check under the mattress at any hotel I stay at. There was some dirt and such under the mattress, but nothing awful. Largely, the room seemed to be maintained well; however, I could note where they cut a few minor corners such as they fixed spots on the wall, they patched and repainted only that section instead of repainting the wall to help the newer paint blend into the room.

We ate breakfast there every morning. The breakfast was good to very good for the type of hotel this was but wasn’t what I would call excellent. There were not potatoes, a rotating breakfast meat, and scrambled eggs on the hot side. There were waffle makers and batter available. There was a great variety of other items such as cereals, yogurts, breads, juices, and such. My largest complaint about breakfast is that the breakfast area is small and at least when I was there, it was quite crowded.

I was on the top floor so I can't speak about having people above me, but I will say that I really did not notice much noise at all in the hotel. I don't recall hearing the people in the room next to me shower, having the TV on, or hearing the kids in the room across the hall. The noise insulation did seem to be quite good in my opinion.

For the travel weary, there is an attached pizza/Italian restaurant. We ate there the first night and I thought it was a decent restaurant. I’d eat there again!

The only downfall is that there was no pool in the hotel. I understand that this is a minor issue for many people, but it is something to consider if you travel with kids. There are some signs that the hotel is a bit older, but nothing that I would say impacted the quality of my stay.

If I were staying in the area again, I would probably look into staying at this hotel once again. The only reason I might not stay here is if I was traveling with the kids again and wanted a place with a pool.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
PA106, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Thank you for the detailed review. We appreciate your feedback. It is indeed an older hotel, but we try and make it homey and have done renovations to all areas of the hotel, but unfortunately cannot do any structural renovations, such as expanding the breakfast room and putting in a pool. In a perfect world, we would be right on it!!! We do hope that you will consider another stay in the future.

Reviewed July 3, 2017

Travelling from great smoky national park to Boston. Stay overnight for rest. Easy access to 81. Clean rooms. Good breakfast. Few restaurants in driving distance. Good customer service. 24 hour coffee.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
PA106, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Thank you so much for the kind review. We take great pride in our hotel and consider our guests as family. We hope that you will continue to be our guest whenever you are in our area. Welcome to our CHOICE family!