Comfort Inn
$84
Red Carpet Inn(Chambersburg)
$55
Average 3/5
All reviewsdiscount couponattached restaurantroom was cleanbrothers pizzawaffleschoice hotelsthe king size bedfree hot breakfastgeneral managerhard boiled eggseasy accesscheck in was easyexcellent staystay there againfitness centeroff the highwaywe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 4, 2011

Was in the area searching for a job and visiting family. Stayed here 3 nights with my dog. Room and hotel in general was clean and the people were nice. There is an attached fitness area guests can use as well as an attached pizza place. There's not a whole lot within walking distance but it is just a short drive from Hagerstown MD and Greencastle, PA.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 7, 2010

Hotel clean, nicely renovated, room very comfortable spacious. Nice free breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2010

Straight forward hotel rooms. Non-smoking room was smoke free. Check in was easy.
We were traveling with our 22 pound dog.
The reservationist told me the pet fee was incorrect on the computer receipt,
but she whould honor the computer price. If she had not, I would have spoken
to a manager.
Breakfast was adequate, and included in the room price.
The shower liner was moldy, but was changed as I requested that day.
I didn't care for the $1 a day "safe charge", I didn't use the room safe, so why charge me for it?
Basically, all was fine, and the room was clean. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PastryFun
Reviewed June 1, 2010

I stayed at this Comfort Inn after a long day of watching my 15 year old play softball. When we arrived at the hotel, our check-in documents were prepared. Check in took less than 3 minutes.

Room was clean, lots of pillows, AC worked, bathroom worked. It is what I expected. The room had a microwave and mini fridge.

We ate at the Italian restaurant connected to the hotel, food was average but quick. Our bill was less than $10.

Breakfast was ok, hot waffles and good coffee. Well stocked.

Overall, it was an average stay. No problems.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank kdteacher
Reviewed March 8, 2009

We stayed at this Comfort Inn on our way to Florida . . When we arrived, the gentlman behind the desk actually knew that it was us that had called and said he'd been waiting for us and kept us a room! . The room was clean and neat and quiet. The Free breakfast was great - lots of selection - their waffles are AWESOME! They helped us with directions. Very friendly people and would recommend this place in a heart-beat!!
excellent, We stayed there on our way back home

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple