“Charming restaurant”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Narrowsburg, NY
“Charming restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2012

If you want a very charming country restaurant, then this is for you! The food is great also. My favorite is the steak and lodge fries - yum!! There is also a nice salad bar that is included with your meal.

Visited November 2011
6 Thank deltadawn845

Long Island
“Well worth the trip - a delightful cozy experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2011

Great bar, great food and great service. Make sure you go early or they will run out of your favorite entree or appetizer (not always a bad sign for a restaurant).

Although I have had things not quite up to my standards, my husband is a HUGE fan and has never been disappointed with his meal selection (the bleu cheese salmon is fabulous).

The meal comes with a salad bar (nice selection) and you can slice your own bread - always several different types of bread to choose from.

I would highly recommend the Pinehurst; good quality meal, a decent price nestled in a cozy country setting.

• Visited December 2011
3 Thank Mel B
northeast
“Charming”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2011

Love this sweet little hidden restaurant - good food, good service.

3 Thank SirRead
Lords Valley, PA
“A Nice Country Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2011

I have lived in this area for almost 10 years now, and I had never eaten here until now. A friend brought my wife and I here, and we are glad that we found it.

The food is well prepared and appears to be of good quality. The service was friendly and attentive, and we enjoyed our meal. They had just started putting up their Christmas decorations, and the place looked beautiful (and they hadn't finished decorating yet!). The salad bar was fully stocked, and the ingredients were fresh. I ordered the prime rib, which was excellent, and was prepared exactly as I had ordered it.

They also have a bar, which appears to attract a loyal following of locals. As we entered,
we saw an old friend at the bar and when we told her that this was our first trip here, she was surprised. We will definitely go back again. If you aren't from the area, it may be hard to find, since it is on a back road.

• Visited November 2011
4 Thank PokeYerNose
Milford, Pennsylvania
“PINEHURST Lodge in Lackawaxen PA should be ashamed of what they serve.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2011

Absolutely HORRIFIC meal and absolutely way over priced – salad bar was sloppy – salad makings missing -- had to asked twice for lettuce since the bowl was empty -- The company I was with ordered chick parm with pasta – the pasta was on the same dish as the chicken parm and put under the broiler – the pasta was burnt to a crisp - another, had eggplant parm – servered with mushy OVERCOOKED pasta – to top it off, they must have used the cheapest JAR of sauce or KETSUP to cover the disgusting pasta -- save your HARD earned money and travel 3 more miles down the road to the LACKAWAXEN INN for a delicious, reasonable, home cooked meal (with amazing deserts that are made to order) - LACKAWAXEN INN offers a prime rib that puts the pinehurst lodge to shame.

shame on the owners of PINEHURST

Visited September 2011