“Relaxing welcoming stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Olivia S
“Relaxing welcoming stay”
Reviewed August 11, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Enjoyed staying at this home. The location was perfect. Carla was able to answer all inquires in a timely fashion.

AndreaPro...
Delaware, United States
“Great pet-friendly getaway spot!”
Reviewed August 7, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We stayed just for a weekend in August. The house is adorable and looks like it's very well cleaned and maintained. It's very cozy and allowed us to bring our two beagles with us which was key. We explored a variety of nearby hiking trails and we visited Bushkill Falls which was only about 45 minutes away. We drove into nearby Milford one evening. It's a nice little town with lots of unique shops. All in all we had a great weekend.

We didn't realize (and didn't think to check) that the house was not air-conditioned. It was a very hot weekend so the house was very humid and there was only small portable fan that we moved from room to room with us. It just happened to be an extra hot/humid weekend.

Also, good to note that the bathroom, while nicely done, is on the first floor as far away as you can get from the two upstairs bedrooms. For most, I don't think that's an issue, but I typically get up 2-3 times at night and had to trek down to the stairs, past the living room, past the dining room, through the kitchen to the only bathroom. The 3rd night I decided to just sleep in the bed that's in the sunroom so I didn't have to go up and down stairs in the dark.

The items I mentioned were minor. The house is cozy and the property is quiet and I'm sure it would be just perfect less hot/humid conditions.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Patti H
Syracuse, New York
“Former guest ”
Reviewed July 31, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We stayed memorial day . Great little place. Comfortable. Went antiquing in Milford. Fire pit was great. Will come back again

rgvoorhee...
Milford, Pennsylvania
“Cozy, Warm and Relaxing”
Reviewed November 26, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I booked this cottage for my brother and sister over the Thanks Giving Holiday who traveled here from Virginia. As my sister stated "if I could take this cottage home with me I would" . So relaxing with that old fashion charm and warmth!. Everyone enjoyed their stay and we all found the outside fire-pit a big plus on a chilly night. Just fantastic.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
donald m
“Quaint cottage for a getaway from it all”
Reviewed July 10, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

We loved the cottage and surrounding area. We picked the location because we wanted a quiet place to relax and unwind. Very nice house with large yard, fire pit, barbecue, front deck, sun room and hammock. Unfortunately we had to cut our stay short due to a family emergency. The owners could have been more gracious or kind. We loved it.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing