“Wow ”

Winner's Circle Saloon
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Grantville
Cuisines: American
Description: “More than just a restaurant.” The area's original and only country nightspot features live country bands Wednesday through Saturday evenings (cover charges apply) and country line dancing Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. The Winner's Circle Saloon serves southwestern specialties including award winning chili, and Buffalo Bob's famous jumbo hot wings for lunch and dinner daily.
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

If you're a hillbilly in central PA this is your place. They were doing country dancing to pop and hip-hop. Good God what's wrong with theses hillbillies?
I left and commented to the the doorman I wouldn't be hearing any NWA and he had no idea who that was. So line dance on hillbilliies

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

The Winners circle restaurant it's a nice spot. It's a country atmosphere inside a holiday Inn hotel. The staff is nice, the food was good. While we could it enjoy it longer, we had a concert to be that night. But would recommend this place to couples, families or large groups. Am sure once the country performances start later in the night, it's even more nicer. Also, the Hollywood Casino it's very close to it. So might as well spend the night, enjoy and dinner and go play the slots. Definitely recommend The Winners Circle to anyone visiting the area of Grantville, Hershey, Harrisburg or Lancaster.

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

Lunch at noon time eager here after finding The Great American Grill closed for lunch. Over-priced food here. Sides were drenched in unknown/untold oils. Shirley the waitress was nice, and was successful in getting omelets for two of our four patrons, even though they were not offered on the menu. Coffee took forever to get. Place offers too few tables with so much space wasted for their "supposed" famous line-dancing evening fun. Very likely not to ever be back here either. Too bad.

1  Thank DWYPYWD
menglish604, Manager at Winner's Circle Saloon, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Good Afternoon Joseph N,

I am truly sorry to hear that you had a poor dining experience at our Winner's Circle Saloon. I appreciate your feedback and would like for you to give us a chance to make it up to you on your next visit.

Best Regards,

Michael Long
Food & Beverage Director

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

This place is a disaster. It's full of wannabe cowboys who walk around bow legged like they've been riding a horse all day, but who in reality just got done playing Lacrosse for Lower Dauphin High School. Worst of all the parking lot is unsafe. Last time I was there I ran over a dog by accident.

Reviewed May 26, 2017

I ate dinner here on a Saturday night around 5pm and it wasn't very crowded at all. I was served rather quickly and had my drink in my hand within a few minutes. The menu is very typical of a bar service restaurant, but done better than most. I had a salad to start and then the chicken w/ cheese entree. Both were good, nothing fancy, but tasted good. I also had dessert, coffee, a mixed drink and a couple of sodas. I was using my IHG rewards gift certificate given at check in ($35.00) and my bill was still about $14 short of that. I wish now that i had ordered something to go to take advantage of the certificate. If I was dining with someone, it would have been just right.
By the way, this place is huge. Themed as a country western bar it has a very large dance floor with a stage and dozens of tables surrounding that. The bar sunk down with seating all around and there are booths and tables around them as well. There are plenty of big screen TV's throughout the bar and dining areas. Overall, great atmosphere, friendly staff and well made alcoholic beverages (the mai tai was fantastic).

Good Afternoon Disneyguy333,

Thank you so much for your review your comments are greatly appreciated and I will be sure to share them with the team!

Best Regards,