“Try it!”

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Larchmont, New York
“Try it!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Great family place, good variety, good service, good value! Basic Italian fare, but good variety. Pizzas, tradiational dishes, and appetizers.

Visited August 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Awesome!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Food was excellent....calamari, seafood, chicken parm- awesome atmosphere!
Across the street from our hotel, very convenient. Highly recommend!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Travel295
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Great italian food cool atmosphere”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I was just here last weekend and I must say the waitress this time was much nicer than my last trip to eat here with my kids. We like the converted barn with stone walls, exposed beams and accent lighting. I think the cork charge and the "sharing a meal" charge is a little much but we've always had consistantly good food. We ordered a buffalo chicken salad and my girlfriend loved it. My other friend had the pasta alfredo with chicken and ordered a side of brocolli to throw in without the additional charge and she loved it. I had the eggplant involtine and it was a lot. Smothered in cheese and served with your choose of pasta. We had friend zuchinni appetizers that were good as well. My oldest son and his friends come to get the "Grantville Burger". It's the size of a whole plate (round) with bun and fixins. It weighs a few pounds, but for $9.50 and it comes with a huge serving of fries, it will satisfy any hunger teenager, long distance runner, hockey plater etc. For us everyday folks, it's easily 2-3 meals with a doggie bag. Mama Mia is so much food but oh so good!

• Visited July 2013
Port Matilda, Pennsylvania
“Above Average Italian Food”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I've been here 3 times. Grantville is an odd area. From outside, it's almost a bit odd, inside it's a beautiful building. Service: The Waitress in each case (maybe same waitress twice, we only go once a year, hard to remember) served us in every way imaginable, including creating an off-the-menu dish for my picky child. Food was incredible. In 3 visits, dishes we've tried include pizza (above average, not a home run but certainly a double); Stromboli (same level as pizza); sausage sub (average); antipasto (excellent); ziti (off the charts); and my kids have raved about the onions rings.

On the negative: as good as the waitress was, the service was painfully slow, and I'm used to waiting for finer dining; although beautiful, the room feels cramped; and when full, it gets loud. Some prices are great, others? Eh. Seems to me the restaurant isn't sure if it wants to be a family pizzeria or fine dining.

The location is amazing if you're staying in Grantville. As mentioned previously, it's an unreal treat if you're staying at the Mainstay, as we did for two of our visits. Last time, we stayed at the Comfort Suites, I think it was a 3 minute drive in heavy traffic through construction. They have BYOB system, which I always find great, as I've always had a problem tacking on five bucks for a beer with dinner then I paid seven bucks for the six pack in my fridge.

All-in-all, above average Italian food, some of it well above average, at a very fair price. Appearance and atmosphere a little schizophrenic, but I go there every time so it obviously doesn't bother me much. There are actually other good choice in Grantville, but this is the best.

• Visited March 2013
Seymour, Connecticut
“Nice Place In the Middle of Nowhere!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We stayed in the Mainstay Suites for a 2 day trip to Hershey Park. Fabio's was across the street from the hotel. There really weren't a lot of options for dinner that were close by, so we decided to walk over to Fabios and give it a try. We were pleasently surprised! Everything we ordered was delicious, including the pizza. Food was fresh, good quality, large portions and prepaed well. Service was great and the prices were reasonable. If we ever come back to Hershey Park, we will make it a point to visit Fabio's again!!

Visited July 2013