Comfort Suites
$159
$143
$117
$76
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$81
Hotels.com
$119
Country Inn
$59
Hotels.com
All reviewswaffleshollywood casinoroom was cleansausagenice staywould stay againhot breakfastclose to hershey parkking suitenice poolstayed here for one nightcerealmilesharrisburg
Reviewed January 21, 2010

I had never stayed here before, but I found this hotel to be very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2010

We were just staying overnight after a visit to the Hollywood Casino. The check-in process was quick and easy and our room was very large. I only had one complaint and that was a red stain on the carpet, which I brought to their attention after our stay and was notified via email that they were attempting to remove the stain. I was very pleased with everything else though. We had a jacuzzi tub in our room and a very comfortable King size bed along with a sleeper sofa. I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2009

Checking in after a 12 hour drive, we were greeted by an extremely pleasant and smiling desk clerk who checked us in quickly. She also gave us a listing with restaurants and directions to wherever we wanted to visit. The continental breakfast was delicious, our rooms were clean and spacious. We would socialize in breakfast room in the evening and the desk clerk turned on lights, got us ice, whatever we needed, all we had to do was ask.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 30, 2009

I was abosolutely floored at the great experience I had while staying at the Comfort Suites. I can't believe the level of service I received while there. First, the continental breakfast was more than I expected. I was pleased at the variety of foods offered and that it was such a warm, welcoming environment. Then, the comfort of the room was exceptional! The bed was super comfortable, the room was very clean, the staff were so helpful-the man working the front desk even called the restaurant next door and asked them to stay open for 5 more minutes because we were on our way!! Overall my experience was great!!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 30, 2009

The staff was helpful when asked about nearby restaurants and nightlife. The hotel and room was clean. Will visit again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple