“Best Value at Hollywood Casino”
Review of Epic Buffet

Epic Buffet
Ranked #11 of 15 Restaurants in Grantville
Cuisines: American
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Best Value at Hollywood Casino”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

The buffet offers a wide variety of fresh and delicious salads, entree items, sides, and desserts. The wait staff was very attentive and friendly. It's a great value for the money.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank Brian T

Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
“Don't go on a slow night!”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

My husband and I ate at the Epic Buffet while visiting the casino. It was a Monday night and the buffet was not epic. There weren't very many choices and most of the food had been sitting out for a long time. For the price, it wasn't worth it. Perhaps on a busier night when the buffet is being refilled more often it would be better.

Visited May 2011
Annville, Pennsylvania
“Absolutely the freshest food I have ever tasted! The executive chef is quite talented!”
Reviewed July 12, 2011

I absolutely loved the fresh salad bar and vegetables. The meat portions were generous and savory. We came when there was a large seafood selection. I was surprised to see shrimp cooked in so many different ways. The buffet was clean and fresh and the service was friendly. My favorite part were the amazing selection of different desserts and the chocolate fountain! Yum! I will definitely be coming back. The restaurant was non-smoking but we did have to walk through quite a bit of cigarette smoke to get there. Also, we were not allowed to bring our kids which was a little disappointing. I thought it was reasonably priced for the huge amount of food we got to choose from! I can't wait to go back.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank Angela R
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Terrible experience”
Reviewed October 29, 2010

The prime rib and seafood buffet was very low end. The prime rib tasted very chemically enhanced and the shrimp had breading as thick as the shrimp themselves.
The cold shrimp were about the size of ones little toe. Very poor value...never again.

dexter.ny
“OK! THIS BELONGS IN VEGAS FOR $35 NOT $14.95”
Reviewed October 20, 2010

WOW! I can not tell you how well run this is and how good the food is. I have eaten in Las Vegas at least 10 times at different hotel/casinos and this buffet is better. I have not been there for the prime rib/seafood buffet,but for the prime rib buffet alone it is OUTSTANDING. My wife who is a fish eater loved the fish and the Cole slaw (best she has ever had;-) ) The prime rib was cut to diner's choice. From the Oriental to the Italian choices you cannot-I repeat- go wrong. Do not forget the dessert bar-I forgot the salad bar- the cheese cake is awesome. $4 draft beers served in cold mugs were great to go with this great dinning experience. This is worth driving hours to enjoy!!!!!