Some people leave negative reviews for the WRONG reasons!! I stayed here with a few of my sisters and children for 3 nights. The Hotel is kind of "in the middle of nowhere" Its very quiet here. .I have to start out by saying I was a bit disappointed the slide was "out of order". Apparently, someone very over weight broke it and a part had to be ordered. The kids were looking forward to it. Oh well! The basketball and miniature Golf were a big hit. It was FREE!! The pool was small, like most indoor pools are but ,they had alot of fun anyway. The most important thing to me is cleanliness. I found the Hotel to be very clean. The rooms were large and were equiped with a pull out sofa bed, a full size refrigerator, electric stove, sink, microwave and a coffee pot. Very convienent!! The breakfast was good ., Waffles, bagels, danish ,rolls, toast , sausage and scrambled eggs. Juice,milk, tea and coffee were available all day. The lines were long to toast bagels, waffles but since each room had a toaster in it, I would take it back to my room and toast it their. The staff were very accomodating. If I needed extra towels, shampoo it was not a problem. They only change bed sheets every 3 days (due to the Green act) but if you request it , not a problem. Also ,the internet worked great for me!!
The restaurant ,Fabios across the street was really good and reasonable. . The Chinese Restaurant the Hotel recommended for delivery was good too ( I am very fussy when it comes to Chinese food) Hershey was about 5 miles away. Very easy to get too. Overall we had a pleasant stay and I dont normally leave such long reviews but, I felt is was necessary. I would stay here again and would recommend to friends and family in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are brand new, all rooms are SUITES, we offer a large indoor swimming pool with a 2 story water slide, indoor basketball and 9 hole mini golf, free hot breakfast, All rooms have a pull-out-sofa bed, 2 room suites, free wireless and wired internet and all of our rooms have full kitchens. Hershey is only 5 miles, Harrisburg is also only 10 miles, Penn National Casino & Race Track is 1/4 mile and Fort Indian Town Military Gap is only 5 miles. We have a mixture of 2 queen bed suites, king bed suites and 2 room suites. We have a meeting room which we will not charge. Any questions please feel free to contact us Each room bed type can be arranged individually later. We have 385 sq. feet of meeting space available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your MainStay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mainstay Hotel Grantville
- Grantville Mainstay Suites